Making JH' SCT and all his material alive

Discussion in 'Journals' started by WchPl, Apr 25, 2018.

1. WchPl

WchPl

Very ill... Will probably need a week or so to recover... Hard.
    Wish you all the best, see you when I'm better

#1451     Oct 25, 2019
  2. WchPl

WchPl

Fortunately I feel a bit better. Not good, but better. Better enough to log Friday's session in hindsight in order to be able to log in real-time as much as I can next session coming in 45min or so.

39th MADA session on 10/22/15, Hindsight - 39 EE's

• 1.png
      1.png
      File size:
      165.1 KB
      Views:
    • 2.png
      2.png
      File size:
      171.5 KB
      Views:
    • 3.png
      3.png
      File size:
      235.4 KB
      Views:
    • 4.png
      4.png
      File size:
      152.2 KB
      Views:
    • 1.jpg
      1.jpg
      File size:
      52 KB
      Views:
    • 2.jpg
      2.jpg
      File size:
      871 KB
      Views:
    • 3.jpg
      3.jpg
      File size:
      854.8 KB
      Views:
    • 4.jpg
      4.jpg
      File size:
      887.8 KB
      Views:
    • 5.jpg
      5.jpg
      File size:
      695.1 KB
      Views:
    #1452     Oct 28, 2019
  3. WchPl

WchPl

I really wanted to re-discuss this :

10/01

8:45 : in hindsight T2F is not there and one needs it to be to be into the F-context and to find any F-band EE. Unless this deals with real-time but even with this I don't see any possibility it would change a thing, I see BO,T1 yes, but Ab LVBO and not Fd LVBO. F-Band is not there yet.

T2F is present in trend.

According to my comprehension of the Volume element range sheet (VERS), T2F is gated first after T2P and is killed if < T1. Here the bar after T2P never reches T1 level so for me, there is no T2F. I really wonder what you see here. Even in real time volume did never pass through the state of T2F, as the requirement for that is to overpass T1 level while still remaining below T2P. I don't understand what you state here. Still Ab at my LOD.

In how you understand it, if T2F is killed when < T1, then Fd, Hb's would not exist. The measurable volume bar is always one of the 11 volume elements.

In addition is can also be an EE.

For me, in this particular trend segment, as soon as the bar starts building it can be a T2F and then it can transform into other volume elements. If it stops building and is below T1, then as a T2F < T1 then it qualifies as an EE.

Here is the snippet :
    snippet for T2F below T1.png

I really like when you say "In how you understand it, if ___ is killed when ___, then __, __'s would not exist". It's reminds me what I wanted to tell you with my comprehension of your comprehension of Ag vs T2P.

I've already provided my DD for Ag. It leads me, currently to say that, if just after P2 (with P2 >P1 and we're not in a Lat on the bar.0) the bar is between P1 and T1 then we have T2P, if under T1 then Ab LVBO and if between P1 and P2 then AgVEBO. I would say that my comprehension leads me to say : if your T2P is effectively here, Ag would not exist unless current bar exceeded P2. But that is not what is said in the text nor on the sheet. It says we need the current bar, after P2, must be another P1, not necessarily a bar above P2.

So, as for T2F that you say is in the trend. I feel like when you say this, it reminds me when I had a long discussion, 4 people, you, tiddly, simple and I, concerning Aa : the pragmatic context.
    Seems like when P2 is there, all is there for T2P to happen, and the EE on this 4th bar is what prevents T2P to surge, we know that.
    By following the same dynamic, then when T2P is there at lock in and no EE is there, so only T2P so to speak, at the first second of next bar it can already be a T2F, but it's not necessarily also an EE. Up to now, from my DD, at the first second the next bar after T2P builds, it's Ab. Exactly like when the bar after P2 begins to build, it's already Ab.
    There is maybe something contradictious here. Maybe not.
    I realize now I will not have the time to DD more on this as only 15min separate me from opening of the next session and I want to do the work in real-time again. Thus,

To be continued...

#1453     Oct 28, 2019
  4. WchPl

WchPl

UUUuups...missed the winter hours change.. session already began more than one hour ago...

#1454     Oct 28, 2019
  5. WchPl

WchPl

catching up and let's go

#1455     Oct 28, 2019
  6. WchPl

WchPl

Step2

#1456     Oct 28, 2019
  7. WchPl

WchPl

Step3

#1457     Oct 28, 2019
  8. WchPl

WchPl

Step4

Have to sleep a bit, too tired by the flu

#1458     Oct 28, 2019
  9. WchPl

WchPl

Corresponding log and full view.

NB : what a challenge it is to log in real time while having flu !!..well, a challenge for me ^^

• 1.jpg
      1.jpg
      File size:
      668.8 KB
      Views:
    • 2.jpg
      2.jpg
      File size:
      625.5 KB
      Views:
    • full view.png
      full view.png
      File size:
      188.5 KB
      Views:
    #1459     Oct 28, 2019
  10. .sigma

.sigma

Just saw this thread for the first time. I have no clue whats going on, but I'm intrigued!

#1460     Oct 29, 2019