Making good money again, need a virtual partner

Discussion in 'Hook Up' started by Turveyd, Jun 16, 2018.

1. Turveyd

Turveyd

None of the USA index's trade well via FXCM Spot Forex account, DAX is PERFECT little money maker, EurUsd and GBPUSD are both pretty handy aswell.

Don't feel the need to go elsewhere to trade NQ or YM or ES mind.

#31     Jun 20, 2018
    Xela likes this.
  2. Xela

Xela

Yes, I understand and agree. My point is simply that that isn't NQ: it's a home-made product of a counterparty market-maker, which is why it has that spread. NQ doesn't.

#32     Jun 20, 2018
    Turveyd likes this.
  3. Turveyd

Turveyd

I did cover that in () s above.

Spread is fine, trends are strong currently but i know it has long flat weeks, its the low volume charts that make it unuseable, cant read the live supply demand looking at how bid price moves.

#33     Jun 20, 2018
    Xela likes this.
  4. I just went long the Dow futures at 24632 on the momentum break out

#34     Jun 22, 2018
  5. Turveyd

Turveyd

Was long GU bailed +$126, sure you've got the right thread ??

#35     Jun 22, 2018
  6. Sorry. Was thinking any good trading accepted. I have only traded Dow and crude for the last 5 years. If I traded anything else would have to have someone here on the premises.
    TT

#36     Jun 22, 2018
  7. Turveyd

Turveyd

Not really a thread for posting trades, more a meet looking for a DAX newbie to train up then work with, alas no takers, but up nearly 100% in 2 weeks, guess I'll do it on my own :)

But hey not my internet, no skin of my well anything, enjoy!

#37     Jun 22, 2018
  8. You will find someone I am sure. What I was doing is just posting trades I am following in a trading room. I will not ever mention their name because they charge $600 per month. If I posted free trades I would be banned.
    You are amazing the returns you are getting on a small account.
    I could never do that.
    10 years ago I started with a $1,500,000 in account. And had 3 advisors. Last year only earned 22% on the acct.
    Good trading to you.

#38     Jun 22, 2018
  9. You should start a trading room. Would not be lonely any more.

#39     Jun 22, 2018
  10. Turveyd

Turveyd

Too much noise, want 1 or 2 people, voice fast chat, keen and trading my method only which obviously I'll teach.

Newbie's with a Forex account that can trade DAX, GBPUSD and EURUSD around 8amGMT for a few hours maybe till 5pm GMT, PM me!!

#40     Jun 22, 2018