Making good money again, need a virtual partner

Discussion in 'Hook Up' started by Turveyd, Jun 16, 2018.

1. Turveyd

Turveyd

Had a really hot balti pzza bad stomach lol

No idea what telegram is ill pm you here laters

#21     Jun 17, 2018
  2. padutrader

padutrader

#22     Jun 17, 2018
  3. padutrader

padutrader

#24     Jun 17, 2018
  4. Turveyd

Turveyd

It's the weekend and they're bored that's all.

Not a problem on not being profitable I'll teach you my method, kinda reset won't work if we are on different methods.

Gone out a try see if we can work together ?

That telegram work on a phone, voice? Got to be voice, my method is quick, typing too slow facebook messenger easist for me. And free.

#25     Jun 17, 2018
  5. padutrader

padutrader

yep and it is free

#26     Jun 17, 2018
  6. Turveyd

Turveyd

Know a girl old old friend , she was coincidentally looking into trading ( every one is from the look of it as all poor) training her tuesday she can do 4-6pm vs 7-9pm around work and kids.

Eats into my gym time, but needs must, 6-7 too slow.

#27     Jun 17, 2018
  7. SteveH

SteveH

You see folks? This is why I dread posting on ET as the years mount up. You give a thoughtful reply to someone and wind up with this. It doesn't even matter whether they're new to trading or some experienced, rude f@rt who now needs a "buddy" to wake his lazy A up in order to go out and make small fortunes with his 20 yrs of expertise.

#28     Jun 20, 2018
  8. Turveyd

Turveyd

Haven't checked NQ trade wise in a while to be fair to you, so checking.

Spread 0.9 - 1.2 less than I thought, could live with that. ( dropped I think )

Method works fine, but 1/2 the move range DAX has got for the same Spread cost.

Chart looks low volume, so it's hard to read live ( FX Broker issue ) See attached chart for WTF is that mess, it goes back to looking normal after a while, but that's just spiking around like crazy.

Live is Low voluming around, Bid 7303.5 spikes to 7299.50 then reverses, not messing with that.

I have traded NQ Before, Spot and IB futures account!!

So I was pretty right about, why I don't trade it, wasn't anything rude in my post unlike yours, so go stick it where the sun don't shine dick!!

Over 15% up today, +$465 mostly DAX some GPBUSD.

Guess I'm doing it on my own, tried, seems nobody wants to make $$$$'s these days LOL

#29     Jun 20, 2018
  9. Xela

Xela

To be fair to Steve, @Turveyd, you're actually confusing two radically different things, here. What you're referring to above as NQ, having a spread of 0.9 - 1.2, isn't actually NQ at all: it's a spot forex broker's own product which they (misleadingly and inaccurately) refer to as NQ. Hence its "spread".

Again, your confusion is with what "it" refers to: actually two completely different things.

When you responded, earlier, to the posts (including mine) suggesting that NQ might be suitable to you, it was clear to me - from knowing how/where you're trading at the moment - what you meant, so I didn't imagine you were talking total nonsense, or anything ... but to be fair to Steve, he didn't know that you were conflating NQ with something a counterparty market-maker is offering you to trade, and it's not too difficult to see why he found your response pretty exasperating ... (as indeed I would have, myself, to be honest, if I didn't know you!) ... I'm "just saying" ... :confused: :D

#30     Jun 20, 2018
    schweiz and vanzandt like this.