Making good money again, need a virtual partner

Discussion in 'Hook Up' started by Turveyd, Jun 16, 2018.

1. Turveyd

Turveyd

NQ is a poor poor substitute for DAX, I'm around for NQ time anyway but won't trade it, my Spread cost is 2x's for less range, useless.

#11     Jun 16, 2018
  2. Turveyd

Turveyd

I'll wake up, then lie in bed for 2hours watching last nights USA TV, getting up earlier but had someone to trade with and who is kinda counting on me, then that might help.

#12     Jun 16, 2018
  3. Turveyd

Turveyd

Defo face value, invitation for a newbie who isn't going to try to preach candle stick patterns or anything, to get profitable potentially if they can handle my method very quickly.

Trading is a boring solo game, better with someone else around, but only if your working together, 20years sat here, double clicking the mouse occasionally on my own, is kinda a scarey thought!!

#13     Jun 16, 2018
  4. wrbtrader

wrbtrader

I begin my trading career in an office in Seattle with five other traders...we rented an office space (warehouse apartment).

Now +15 years later, in another country and trading from a home office...I'll be returning back to trading with other traders in an office space...not for method sharing...not due to boredom...

Will do it just for a change of pace as in different atmosphere although one guy stated he'll be doing it just to get away from home (from nagging wife) to be in a more professional like environment.

A co-working workspace is another option to explore too.

wrbtrader

#14     Jun 16, 2018
    Yukoner likes this.
  5. Yukoner

Yukoner

Well, I live out on the West Coast of North America... so equity markets open at 6:30 am. Typically my day starts with me being wide awake at 5:00 am. No alarm clock. I function quite well, on almost exactly 6 hours of sleep.

The difference for me has been nutrition. For the last 18 months I have been very focused on putting the optimal nutrition in my body (but still have a life!). This really really helps with the sleep. And I feel amazing most of the time.

As for the trading buddy idea, I think its a good idea... will be interesting to hear if anyone steps up.

#15     Jun 16, 2018
    wrbtrader likes this.
  6. Turveyd

Turveyd

Oddly got chatting to lad I just bought my new phone off He was looking into testing as a second income, might have a local solution.

Tried girlie next door, won't listen thinks she knows best already lol

#16     Jun 16, 2018
  7. Turveyd

Turveyd

Your like you and I'm like ME learn the difference dude!!

#17     Jun 16, 2018
  8. padutrader

padutrader

i am 4 1/2 hours ahead of you in Hyderabad India, and i do understand what you are trying to say.
    I have traded since 1994 without meeting another person interested in trading or trading, which i would have thought pretty unlikely probability wise.
    it is nice to talk discuss and teach: that really helps cement your ideas due to questions, or just plain derision, as often happens here in ET.

i am open to discussion ,though i am not by any stretch of imagination, a ' successful ' trader .
    I have also opened a thread for connecting through telegram.
    i am not sure what you have in mind but please contact me

#18     Jun 16, 2018
  9. Turveyd

Turveyd

4:30am here going back to sleep but will do when i wake

#19     Jun 16, 2018
    padutrader likes this.
  10. padutrader

padutrader

what were you doing awake at 4.30 am on a saturday night/sunday morning actually?: contact me on telegram padutrader is my username

#20     Jun 17, 2018