Making $5K with $20K each month

Discussion in 'Journals' started by PennyTrader, Apr 14, 2007.

1. segv

segv

So you are going to make a cool 300% or more a year on your 20k. Awesome. I'll wait for you to appear in the Trader Monthly top 100.

#51     Apr 15, 2007
  2. Exactly. Just because one can't make 5k with 25k in stocks doesn't mean that others can't. There are plenty of traders who can't make a penny trading futures but CAN trading stocks. There is no universal law in trading and futures is no magical instrument that can make you money better than stocks.

#52     Apr 15, 2007
  3. You mean top 5, don't you?

But I hope the best for him and his goal. It really took some guts for him to share this with the pirahnnas here on ET.

#53     Apr 15, 2007
  4. vetten

vetten

jsv416 agree with you wholeheartedly, so much so I put up your quote.

an alternative name FAILED TRADERS:D

#54     Apr 15, 2007
  5. ggoyal

ggoyal

just dont pay attention to some of the garbage. if you believe you can do it, then do it. just forget all the haters. a lot of people here are middle age losers tired of working at their dead end jobs hoping to make a quick buck by trading.

#55     Apr 15, 2007
  6. What has been proposed here is possible.

My only concern is that this individual is relying on his ability to generate spectacular performance just to pay the bills. Spectacular performance is a heckuva lot easier when you don't need it to eat!

#56     Apr 15, 2007
  7. What I find interesting is that, on one hand according to those who "know", there thousand way of making $$$$ trading the markets. However, the minute somebody comes up with an idea a different angle, many (not all) Et'ers automatically disregard and ridicule the poster. It is illogical at best.

#57     Apr 15, 2007
  8. Thank you all for the kind words! This ET is very interesting place, some posters are no surprise to me, I remember an old Chinese saying, "when the forest is big, expect to see all kind of birds."

I am opening to all advices and suggestions. "The mind like a parachute - it's only good when it's open". I won't waste a minute on B.S. posts.

#58     Apr 16, 2007
  9. What a weekend, Attended two birthday parties for the kids today. Now the boys are in sleep, time to scan some potential plays for next week.....:)

#59     Apr 16, 2007
  10. Per the request of the moderator, I'll follow the ET policy he sent to me:

"ET has a policy against discussing penny stocks. Here's the rules -- any stock can be discussed that meets at least one of the following two criteria:

1. It trades above $5.... or
    2. It has at least 1,000,000 shares of average daily volume.

If a stock does not trade above $5 and does not have an average daily volume of at least 1,000,000 shares then for our purposes it's a penny stock and we don't want it discussed at ET. "

Hmm, did I see a loophole? Any stocks with less than 0.01 can easily trade 1,000,000 volume :)

Anyway, I'll discuss some potential plays for next week from my scan, they trade over $5.

#60     Apr 16, 2007