Making $5K with $20K each month

Discussion in 'Journals' started by PennyTrader, Apr 14, 2007.

1. This guy sure knows what he's doing.

#521     Jul 23, 2007
  2. I am very new to ET and probably won't post much at all.. But a comment:.. I have seen some really good TA guys waste it on Penny Stocks.. I traded pennies in the 80's when I had VERY little capital.. but with 25k no reason to.. They are very news driven.., are manipulated a lot, hard/impossible to short, and are some of the most unreliable swing-traders out there.. Best to stick to stocks that move on their own.. all the time..

#522     Jul 30, 2007
  3. I am very new to ET and probably won't post much at all.. But a comment:.. I have seen some really good TA guys waste it on Penny Stocks.. I traded pennies in the 80's when I had VERY little capital.. but with 25k no reason to.. They are very news driven.., are manipulated a lot, hard/impossible to short, and are some of the most unreliable swing-traders out there.. Best to stick to stocks that move on their own.. all the time..

With PT's ability the pressure to maintain that return is ridiculous. the return is possible but for how long... Better to borrow from wherever at 10% and GROW the account.. this way swing trades are possible..

#523     Jul 30, 2007
  4. I just come here and wish everyone makes a lot of $$$$$$ in 2008!

I hope you guys did well in 2007, I am still around and trading stocks, mainly traded Chinese stocks (ADRs) in the last half of the year.

I might come back here again since I also trade big board stocks these days :)

Good luck to all in 2008!

#524     Dec 30, 2007
  5. I think I might start a thread called Chinese ADRs, so my main focus will be on these Chinese stocks.

I have been watching/trading about 200 Chinese ADRs. I started a Chinese ADRs board on another website, instead of posting over there, I might post in this place too.

#525     Dec 30, 2007
  6. #526     Dec 30, 2007
  7. 2ez

2ez

Dayum......Last week I checked that Blog you started to see if you started posting again.

Glad to see you back and looking forward to reading what you post.

Stick around this time.

#527     Dec 31, 2007