Makes sense: Obama's son Trayvon Martin a drug dealer.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Publicus, Mar 26, 2012.

1. Publicus

Publicus

Mr. Thug-Life wuz kicked outta de schooool for traces of pot in de plastic bagz.

#31     Mar 26, 2012
  2. Publicus

Publicus

Uh, oh.

Trayvon had a burglary tools in his possession, and a dozen pieces of jewelry.............

i tells dem liberals, don' go splainin' away the axtions of Mr. Thug Life.

i tol' em, "you goin' to get hit in the head if you step into dat batters box."

they done it anyway.

#32     Mar 27, 2012
  3. gwb-trading

gwb-trading

By the way... here is the newspaper article source that supports your assertions.

http://articles.sun-sentinel.com/20...-martin-20120326_1_suspensions-jewelry-report

#33     Mar 27, 2012
  4. Max E.

Max E.

Not that it justifies the killing, but boy does the left wing media look stupid on this one now for trying to make him out as an innocent honors student.....

In October, a school police investigator said he saw Trayvon on the school surveillance camera in an unauthorized area “hiding and being suspicious.” Then he said he saw Trayvon mark up a door with “W.T.F” — an acronym for “what the f---.” The officer said he found Trayvon the next day and went through his book bag in search of the graffiti marker.

Instead the officer reported he found women’s jewelry and a screwdriver that he described as a “burglary tool,” according to a Miami-Dade Schools Police report obtained by The Miami Herald. Word of the incident came as the family’s lawyer acknowledged that the boy was suspended in February for getting caught with an empty bag with traces of marijuana, which he called “irrelevant” and an attempt to demonize a victim.

Trayvon’s backpack contained 12 pieces of jewelry, in addition to a watch and a large flathead screwdriver, according to the report, which described silver wedding bands and earrings with diamonds.

Read more here: http://www.miamiherald.com/2012/03/26/2714778/thousands-expected-at-trayvon.html#storylink=cpy

#34     Mar 27, 2012
  5. Max E.

Max E.

great post captainobvious, I agree.

#35     Mar 27, 2012
  6. This just fits the pattern with Hopey's long list of gaffe's. It started in earnest when the guy listened to his "closest advisor" to try and strong arm the Olympic Committee into awarding Chicago with the selection in 2016. They were eliminated first.

The photo on the cover with Tiger Woods the month he backed into the fire hydrant.

Now his declaration that Treyvon would be his son...and he turns out to be petty burglar that gets high.

He's more of klutz than any of his predecessors.

#36     Mar 27, 2012
  7. 377OHMS

377OHMS

It only makes sense since the President is an admitted pot smoker himself, not to mention cocaine and who knows what else.

#37     Mar 27, 2012
  8. You're making a lot of assumptions. For one thing, Zimmerman shot only after he was jumped and was down getting his head slammed into a cement sidewalk. That sounds like self defense to me, not manslaughter.

#38     Mar 27, 2012
  9. Publicus

Publicus

And one account has Zimmerman telling an acquaintance that he was on his way back to the car, when Mr. Thug Life got physical.

Libs! - I've got some far left positions - bordering on anarchy - let this one go! Pick another battle.

#39     Mar 27, 2012
  10. pspr

pspr

As the President's son he could have made a good living dealing drugs to all the lefties in the White House and the lefties and criminals Obama has visiting him.

I'll bet Trayvon would have been a big hit at Obama's weekly booze parties, too.

#40     Mar 27, 2012