Make your goals/predictions here for 2019...

Discussion in 'Trading' started by Tradesuperstocks, Dec 31, 2018.

1. destriero

destriero

Which begets a prediction.

#11     Jan 1, 2019
    daniel5198 and newwurldmn like this.
  2. schweiz

schweiz

Is that your goal or your prediction? :confused:

#12     Jan 1, 2019
  3. newwurldmn

newwurldmn

Every trade is a prediction.

#13     Jan 1, 2019
    tommcginnis likes this.
  4. RedDuke

RedDuke

Reality :D

#14     Jan 1, 2019
    tommcginnis and schweiz like this.
  5. qlai

qlai

I predict @Overnight will go live ... will do better than sim ... Will be pissed about trading sim in 2018 :) Good luck to everyone in 2019! Appreciate you all being here.

#15     Jan 2, 2019
  6. schweiz

schweiz

OP asked goals or predictions. Reality is too hard for most people... :D

#16     Jan 2, 2019
  7. DDDX3

DDDX3

My system predicts...hence, technical trading percent success is measurable.

#17     Jan 2, 2019
  8. DDDX3

DDDX3

10k per year. What size account do you start with? Percent gained in one year%

#18     Jan 2, 2019
  9. Snuskpelle

Snuskpelle

Having another go at intraday trading this year (as opposed to my usual days-weeks holding periods) as clearly the market regime has been more volatile than usual lately and now the moves are actually frequently large enough to offset transaction costs. Aiming at 0.5%/day.

Started off week great with +10% over 50 trades, then gave back 8% on 4 trades on job report trading today on NQ despite having the correct bias. Note to self: Never trade while tired. Used dumb/optimistic SL settings/leverage trading the pre-trend chop the first 15 minutes post-report. By the time true trend set in I was destroyed emotionally and had to quit. The irony is, by just using a fraction of the leverage and risk I would have made another 10% on account today instead of losing.

Oh yeah, just whining to myself. I am dumb. Period.

Last edited: Jan 4, 2019
    #19     Jan 4, 2019
  10. Overnight

Overnight

Well, you got half of that right so far (the latter part). Who could have predicted that? Hehe. Thanks for the vote of confidence. It is helpful.

#20     Jan 4, 2019