Make Obama prove it, once and for all

Discussion in 'Politics' started by sho-tim, Oct 12, 2008.

1. You brought the citizenship topic up. I merely followed with a simple question asking for clariification. No need to be evasive.

#11     Oct 12, 2008
  2. From 1967 to 1971 when Obama was 6 to 10 years old he went to the school.

#12     Oct 12, 2008
  3. So, as a 6 year old, Obama made the decision to renounce his US citizenship. Am I getting this right?

#13     Oct 12, 2008

4. It just must blow your mind that I don't take part your your mindless partisanship. I've never changed my mind on anything. I'm a pretty moderate person, but yes Im voting dem this time because I think thats what our country needs right now. I look at the facts then decide. New concept aye? Not everyone likes to contribute to the ignorance of the status quo...even though its obvious you do your part to keep it going.

#14     Oct 12, 2008
  5. Sho-tim? No more comments here?

#15     Oct 12, 2008

6. You're dealing with an intellect of an insect.

If it had not been for ET, I would never, in my life, believed such level of stupidity could even exist.

These are functional retards that manage to pretend their way through a facade of normalcy.

Even the Republican elite barely tolerate these insects.

They only need the insects to get and maintain power.

#16     Oct 12, 2008
  7. kut2k2

kut2k2

Dumbest. Thread. Ever.

I thought cuz69 was the biggest fuckwit here until this sho-tim asshat started posted all of his bullshit.

Why aren't you Repub idiots demanding to see McLame's medical records instead of making up crap about Obama's citizenship?

"Article I, Section 3 of the Constitution sets three qualifications for US Senators: 1) each senator must be at least 30 years old, 2) must have been a citizen of the United States for at least the past nine years, and 3) must be (at the time of the election) an inhabitant of the state they seek to represent."

Does anybody honestly think Alan Keyes would not have attacked Obama on this issue back in 2004, if it was a real issue?

#17     Oct 12, 2008
  8. TGregg

TGregg

Dumbest. Constitution. Reader. Ever.

http://www.law.cornell.edu/constitution/constitution.articleii.html#section1

Article II, Section 1:
    "No person except a natural born citizen, or a citizen of the United States, at the time of the adoption of this Constitution, shall be eligible to the office of President; neither shall any person be eligible to that office who shall not have attained to the age of thirty five years, and been fourteen Years a resident within the United States. "

For an example for our reading impared friends, Ahnold is a citizen, but is not a natural born citizen and thus not eligible for the office of the POTUS.

And seeing the libtards come out in flames and lies makes one wonder if perhaps there really is some fire behind all this smoke. I didn't buy it at first (I mean, surely the DNC can vet these simple requirements, right?) but seeing the hate and nonsense in defense gives one pause.

#18     Oct 12, 2008
    #19     Oct 12, 2008
  10. I am curious. Is Obama not a natural born citizen? He was born in Hawaii. If it is proven he was not born in Hawaii, then he is a naturalized citizen, not natural born citizen. Has someone prove he was not born in Hawaii?

#20     Oct 12, 2008