Make no mistake, look at my profile to see what you need

Discussion in 'Professional Trading' started by guauld, Oct 28, 2008.

1. Joab

Joab

Because you have ONE customer to make money off .. I have 5000.

You do the math :p

#11     Oct 28, 2008
  2. Tums

Tums

#12     Oct 28, 2008
  3. The OP might be right :) I found when I was working as an Electronics Technician that I lived and breathed electronics, studied theory and practice for years and then one day I looked around and realized I had little competition really. I completely overshot and they were coming to me to solve things the engineers could not. i'm there now regarding trading and it took a lot longer than the electronics thingy... I'll not be reading the SCT threads anytime soon. That alone makes it all worth it :)

#13     Oct 28, 2008
  4. guauld

guauld

LOL a stocks trader thinks he is better than futures trader

do you not know little boy that futures are where the big boys are

your 200 shares spread out over 15 stocks are a laughing matter :cool:

a real trader day trades 20-30 cars in ES and that is just a beginning

#14     Oct 28, 2008
  5. pclark

pclark

Sounds like you've lost the meaning of life.

If you were truly sucessful you would not be spending 8 hours programming and stuck in your house for 9 days. You would hire a programmer and spend time making friends and sharing your life w/someone. T

Trading should be a means to an end not the end of your life.

#15     Oct 28, 2008
  6. guauld

guauld

says a man with no idea how to trade OR HOW TO PROTECT intellectual property

Hire a programmer, please please tell me you are joking

making 4 k a day I can eat you for breakfast piker boy

besides I have fun, check out my attachment :p

#16     Oct 28, 2008
  7. Look on the bright side. Your welfare cheque will arrive tomorrow and you can drown your sorrows in some Peach Schnaps.

#17     Oct 28, 2008
  8. I too was an electronics technician before the trading bug bit. Was never as committed to it as you seem to be. Beer, billiards and broads was more my thing. Thank God for an avenue like trading where a person's efforts and talents are actually properly compensated.

#18     Oct 28, 2008
  9. guauld

guauld

I don't drink

and you are a jealous failure :cool:

#19     Oct 28, 2008
  10. ammo

ammo

whatever your name is this week,http://www.tradecision.com/support/tasc-tips/VPCI.htm this oughta keep ya busy for awhile, and save you a few steps,way over my head but it sounds right up your alley. ,See how rude you can be,that's what happens when we don't eat our vegetables, lighten up.

#20     Oct 29, 2008