Make a free, real time desktop quote ticker

Discussion in 'Educational Resources' started by Pekelo, Jun 8, 2011.

1. Pekelo

Pekelo

I don't remember and completely irrelevant. Today I actually tried to find such a thing for quite a long time and I came up with NOTHING.

It could be that I am bad at google searches, but it also could be that there are no 100s of such a gadgets. The link I gave in another thread with 14 Windows 7 gadgets, after checking all of them, NONE was free AND real time. I checked download.com, again, nothing for free.

So I challenge you to show us at least 3 such a program or gadgets, for PC, if you can't, kindly leave the thread....

#11     Jun 8, 2011
  2. wrbtrader

wrbtrader

Well...I remember clearly and I notice from that prior interaction you have a "habit" of challenging people to get information and then when they do provide the info...you ignore them...just as you did to me in that one interaction.

Therefore, your past habits are very relevant and because of such, I refuse to help you resolve your poor search skills. As for download.com, I don't use them. Thus, I will assume you're correct...none exist @ download.com

Good luck with your continued search and anyone else that decides to provide you with the answers you seek...please make sure you acknowledge such without the attitude problem.

By the way, what's wrong with brownsfan019 one specific suggestion ??? Freestockcharts.com widgets is free and real-time...did it show up in your current search ??? I know a few people with their own blogs currently using those particular widgets. They go to work and just click on the link to their blogs and get free real-time quotes and charts on PC or Mac. Yet, there are others elsewhere that don't require a code to embed...just need to download/install on desktop.

You now need two more in your quest to find three. :)

Mark

#12     Jun 8, 2011
  3. Pekelo

Pekelo

If you want to remind me of something, you could have provided a link, but anyway...

I don't know, because I didn't see it, he is on my Ignore. He is a brownsfan and was badmouthing Pittsburgh in its most successful sportyear....

Idiots like that hit my ignore really fast. By the way I noted your inability to live up to the challenge....

Edit: After a quick look, you have to sign in to freestockcharts, that's what is wrong with it...

#13     Jun 8, 2011
  4. wrbtrader

wrbtrader

I challenge you to develop better search skills and I just found 2 more (shareware but the authors said's you don't have to pay if you don't want too).

Simply, free and real-time...they even have a built in symbol lookup...position it anywhere on your desktop...set your own custom scrolling speed. However, it looks like it doesn't work with Vista considering Vista is not listed amongst the Operating System list.

With that said, if you're not cool to someone in the past...don't expect them to help you a second time especially after you throw out another challenge nor expect them to play that silly challenge game with you again.

That implies Freestockcharts.com free real time widgets didn't pop up in your original search until I reposted brownsfan019 suggestion. A door has open that there are others that didn't show up on your radar. :cool:

By the way, you still have a funny (rude) way of saying "thank you" for the suggestion.

Good night.

Mark

#14     Jun 8, 2011
  5. Pekelo.....you have issues. You obviously don't work because NO ONE would ever be able to get along with you. You are stubborn as fuck and for some reason, won't give credit to anyones idea but your own.

#15     Jun 9, 2011
  6. Wow, I made someone's ignore list.

Sweet.

BTW, pittsburgh still sucks d!ck. That for sure has not changed.

:D

#16     Jun 9, 2011
  7. What a weird dude. Always looking for free stuff and trolling.

#17     Jun 9, 2011