Make +5% overnight in a single stock

Discussion in 'Journals' started by Bob Rowshan, Feb 14, 2008.

1. Good ole Bob Rowshan is 7 for 8 winners (see pabst thread for others).

Bob has a great play this week where he hopes to make +5% overnight.

Since it's an earnings play, Bob wants to know if it matters to anyone whether Bob posts the pick 1) before earnings are announced but after the market closes (or) 2) before earnings and before the market closes.

#21     Feb 26, 2008
  2. Bob

You know I'm always looking to make a fast buck anyway I can and anybody who isn't has something wrong with their head!!!

You are a very talented individual and I hope you keep this thread going.

Good Trading

#22     Feb 26, 2008
  3. 3:45 should do it. That will give interested parties a few minutes to do some quick DD and then get some size on.

Good luck BR.

#23     Feb 26, 2008
  4. Many thanks youngtrader! I respect you and I respect that you answered. I know someone's reading this as I certainly didn't click onto it 2000 times. It's just too bad that more people cannot be honest about "looking to make a fast buck". You are right, everyone trading stocks is looking to make a quick strike or should be!

#24     Feb 26, 2008
  5. Thanks Longhorns, I appreciate the response. I'm not going to post it at 3:45pm (and I have good reasons), but I will make every effort to post it before 4pm.

#25     Feb 26, 2008
  6. i dont trade stocks, but find your posts quite interesting - so please do continue!!!

#26     Feb 27, 2008
  7. Thanks!

It's nice to know that my contributions are appreciated.

#27     Feb 28, 2008
  8. It's April earnings season! So let's dust off this thread, and find more stocks that will make us +5% overnight!! Who's w me?

#28     Apr 9, 2008
  9. count me in!

#29     Apr 9, 2008
  10. rcn10ec

rcn10ec

Hey Bob,

Would buying options on the stocks you recommend be in order or do think buying or selling the stock outright is best?
    By the way thanks for sharing, rc

#30     Apr 9, 2008