Majority of voters believe Obama has changed country for worse

Discussion in 'Politics' started by wildchild, Jul 9, 2012.

1. BSAM

BSAM

I feel your pain, brother Maxie.
    I hope we both turn out to be wrong, and after what this buffoon has done to this country, it shouldn't even be close; but it is.
    In fact, most polls, incredibly, show Obama ahead.
    Unbelievable.
    Yet, a lot of this is the fault of the Republican Party and their mischievous children throughout the party; Mitch McConnell, George W. Bush, John McCain, John Boner, etc., etc., etc.

#21     Jul 9, 2012
  2. BSAM

BSAM

AK...
    Let's make everybody carry a United States citizen ship card, just like we all carry a driver's license.
    It must be presented when stopped for a traffic violation, signing up for school, welfare, etc.
    Why would you not support this?

#22     Jul 9, 2012
  3. The next step would be the implanted electric chip

#23     Jul 9, 2012
  4. Max E.

Max E.

1.) How have these programs that were supposedly giong to end poverty worked out? You go to every single place where poverty is running rampant and the one quality they all have in common is that there are tons of programs in place designed to supposedly help them, and the other one is that they have been overwhelmingly run by liberals who tell them "it isnt their fault." Despite trillions of dollars on spending we have accomplished just about zero when it comes to fixing the ghettos.....

2.) Another false narrative, you actually think the gop supposedly waged a war on womens rights because they simply wanted to keep the laws the same, why wasnt it a war on women for the last 100 years..... just becausethey didnt think it was appropriate to compel religious groups to provide contraception against their will thats what you call a "war on women" Well if thats the case i guess there is a war on men, since no one is providing me with a condom any time i want to go out and have sex......

3.) Obama's positions were exactly the same as Romney's on this right up until Obama thought he could use it as a wedge issue, but for some reason, instead of calling Obama's position a "flip flop" Obama "evolved" according to the left wing media......

4.) There is nothing at all in these laws that says they can racially profile latinos, but supposedly it is a war on latinos simply because the u.s. wants to actually enforce immigration laws. It offends me as a person who came to this country legally from Canada that racist democrats want to allow people to skip the whole immigration process while it cost me thousands of dollars to get this done. Also This policy of allowing people to come here illegally has been the biggest war on the poor people imaginable, as it suppresses wages, and eliminates jobs, thus creating more government dependence..... Once again there is absiolutely no war on latinos, there is a war on people who came here illegally, but race hustlers like Obama manage to change that into a war on an entire race of people.....

Are you saying you would support wide open borders? How long do you think that would last for?

5.) the GOP was the one who created the law with the lowering of student interest rates, yet supposedly when they dont want to follow exactly what Obama wants to do on education there is a war on students..... Bush's "no child left behind" law was one of the biggest fuckups in history..... Yet it was done based on left wing principles, and the left supported it, up until Obama needed some more division along class lines.....

The department of education has been a colossal fucking failure, we spend more per student by A WIDE MARGIN, and we dont get results, so yeah maybe we should think about getting rid of the department of education since it has provisded zero benefit.....

#24     Jul 9, 2012
  5. Might be a good idea for those on gubbermint assistance.

#25     Jul 9, 2012
  6. Max E.

Max E.

Yeah, i agree its going to get democrats elected in the long term, but its bad news for America, What do you think is going to happen If Obama gets his way and manages to pit white America against everyone else?

#26     Jul 9, 2012
  7. democrats don't give a rats ass about America, they pine to be euro-weenies at heart.

#27     Jul 9, 2012
  8. Daxtrader

Daxtrader

Republicans can be stupid at times but dems are the biggest hypocrites. They protest wars during the bush era, but keep quiet when obama bombs more countries than bush with predator drones. They get pepper sprayed at protests, but ask for more laws, regulations, and essentially more cops. Most democrats don't have a clue what it is they want. In their minds though republicans = evil, war mongering, greedy, corrupt, tax-hating assholes. Obama has been all of these except he loves taxes. I always ask democrats to name one thing they disagree with Obama on, and usually I get blank stares. Hell some of them don't even know why they like Obama. Sometimes all they say is "He changed a lot of things." Guess that whole "Change" bullshit really worked.

#28     Jul 9, 2012
  9. Daxtrader

Daxtrader

Btw when republicans say they want to end department of education, all they mean is to have more competition in the education system. Is the K through 12 system really necessary? It's a completely outdated system of learning. Students do what they can to memorize for tests and graduate, but that is not learning.

This is a good read btw:

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/articles/2012/07/04/the_education_blob_114687.html

#29     Jul 9, 2012
  10. Whateva gets you thru the night....it's alright....it's alright.:D

#30     Jul 9, 2012