Majority Of Clinton Emails Funneled To "Foreign Entity"

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Wallet, Jul 14, 2018.

1. Wallet

Wallet

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018...eign-entity-when-ig-told-strzok-he-completely

Majority Of Clinton Emails Funneled To "Foreign Entity"; When IG Told Strzok - He Completely Ignored

As we sift through the ashes of Thursday's dumpster-fire Congressional hearing with still employed FBI agent Peter Strzok, Luke Rosiak of the Daily Caller plucked out a key exchange between Rep. Louie Gohmert (R-Tx) and Strzok which revealed a yet-unknown bombshell about the Clinton email case.

Nearly all of Hillary Clinton's emails on her homebrew server went to a foreign entity that isn't Russia. When this was discovered by the Intelligence Community Inspector General (ICIG), IG Chuck McCullough sent his investigator Frank Ruckner and an attorney to notify Strzok along with three other people about the "anomaly."

Four separate attempts were also made to notify DOJ Inspector General Michael Horowitz to brief him on the massive security breach, however Horowitz "never returned the call." Recall that Horowitz concluded last month that despite Strzok's extreme bias towards Hillary Clinton and against Donald Trump - none of it translated to Strzok's work at the FBI.

In other words; Strzok, while investigating Clinton's email server, completely ignored the fact that most of Clinton's emails were sent to a foreign entity - while IG Horowitz simply didn't want to know about it.

Last edited: Jul 14, 2018
    TreeFrogTrader likes this.
  2. Cuddles

Cuddles

Surely this is the end of Hillary now!

exGOPer likes this.
  3. This is utter bollocks heaved up by Louis Gohmert for you FOX and morons.

He was desperate to not allow a response to his little dirty bomb, clear sign it is absolute shit or out of context. It could be just an antivirus pattern going to a vendor's cloud.

Gohmert is the exact goon you get to do this kind of crap as he has no reputation to lose. He is the Republican's gimp boy.

I don't even like Hillary however if this is actually anything I'll eat my hat.

Last edited: Jul 14, 2018
    exGOPer likes this.