Majority of black men need to take responsibility for their children and be Fathers

Discussion in 'Politics' started by bond_trad3r, Aug 9, 2011.

1. True though, abortion rate also very high, which is again sad.

#11     Aug 10, 2011
  2. 377OHMS

377OHMS

No shit? A genuine fudge-packer?

He prefers a man's nasty hairy sweaty buttocks over the most beautiful creation in the universe, an attractive woman?

That is some seriously twisted shit right there. I want to Ignore him. No, I want to stomp his guts out. Yeah, thats the ticket. :D

#12     Aug 10, 2011
  3. Coming from the guy who is obsessed and in love with range rover LOL !!!

#13     Aug 10, 2011

4. Since you mentioned it; of course!

Much rather hang out with men and use women like receptacles (though I have a vasectomy--no spawn here) that they are.

Give me a hot post-pubescent teen girl with the right attitude any day over some yenta grown-up U.S. ball-busting woman with a fat ass and thinking I owe her something.

No spawning/no commitment and/or living with me--no problems.

Young dumb and naive and I can amuse myself with endless backstories that are appreciated by younger snatch without them thinking about marriage/property/payments/and all that garbage.

Life is short--do what is true to your nature; I will do what is true to mine.

Wish you marriage-type dudes the best of luck; you need it.

44 and never married nor spawn nor co-habitation. I get older and the fun/open-minded/non-commited girls stay the same age.

peace y'all

r247

#14     Aug 10, 2011
  5. Sad sad man

#15     Aug 10, 2011
  6. Ya know what? The brothers know how to do it.

Wipe your ass with a wife and useless children if you like; that is your personal vietnam.

All I wanted to opine was that for many men (liberated from conventional norms) all we want to do is fuck and not be bothered with all the drama (marriage) afterwards.

That is a fact!

No offense intended.

So go have a dozen kids with 1 woman and have a great life.

peace

r247

#16     Aug 10, 2011
  7. 377OHMS

377OHMS

Nope. You doth protesteth too much.

Lucrum called it and that damned near makes it fact. You've been here, what, about a week? Who do you think we believe? I believe he referred to you as a butt-pirate and that is that.

#17     Aug 10, 2011
  8. How long did Lucrum have to take his cock out of your mouth for you to make this post ?

#18     Aug 10, 2011
  9. Luke has been on this gay thing a lot lately, I told him to seek counseling about his gender confusion:D

#19     Aug 10, 2011
  10. I 2nd that :)

#20     Aug 10, 2011