Majority of bitcoin trading is a hoax, new study finds

Discussion in 'Crypto Assets' started by RedDuke, May 6, 2019.

1. RedDuke

RedDuke

2. youdontsay.gif

jys78 and SteveH like this.
  3. dozu888

dozu888

well another generation of young suckers just got educated and became a little more mature.

no surprise here to anyone who can read a little price action... these fakers don't even bother to paint the chart... they just decide that today I am gonna pull up 1000$ and distribute there, or knock it down $1500 and accumulate for a few days.

and this is supposed to be the 'digital gold'. not to mention all the shit coins out there are even more shady.

another question is why this is being disclosed now... as the dumb money is highly concentrated on the long side, there needs to be another round of blood bath at least, to incur so much pain that the dumb money no longer dare to touch anymore, and then the pros will accumulate for real.... this type of story can serve as a trigger.

4. Turveyd

Turveyd

Mate had some from $20 area and he's having to sell it in very very small chunks, like 0.05 of a coin, he claims a hassle to sell so ??

5. Cuddles

Cuddles

This is old news

jys78 and johnarb like this.
  6. johnarb

johnarb

Where is your friend from?

7. johnarb

johnarb

Yea, I post a Bloomberg story that came out today re: Fidelity opening trading for bitcoin for their wealthy clients, no response, but posting this CNBC story from 1 1/2 months ago gets several replies, lol

8. No one likes you

johnarb likes this.
  9. Turveyd

Turveyd

UK, he’s odd so no idea if he’s just being odd!

johnarb likes this.
  10. johnarb

johnarb

Not sure about the process in the UK, but I always thought it was easier outside of the US (no big brother that requires all kinds of kyc/aml paperwork for big transactions).

I think Coinbase has a UK presence, Bitwala may be an option and possibly physical ATM's but pretty sure he's got more info since he bought a while back.

#10     May 6, 2019