Majority of Americans lack faith in Obama

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Pop Sickle, Jul 13, 2010.

1. Just like I don't suffer from a lack of conviction concerning the existence of satanic forces I also don't lack faith in "the nappy headed ONE".

#11     Jul 13, 2010
  2. I do. And I admit it's silly. I just wanted to see how far you would back your stupid fucking post.

However, since you called me a pussy. That changes things a bit. You tell me where are and I will come to you. PM if you wish.

#12     Jul 13, 2010
  3. Uh- Oh ,Here we go again period boy stalking fantasies run amok with ET lie-brals.

#13     Jul 13, 2010
  4. You attacked me personally first. That is the reason I responded back to you in the manner that I did.

The fact is you are a pussy. You seem to want to pick childish fights with people on the internet with whom you disagree. You do that on a regular basis here on ET. You need to grow up.

#14     Jul 14, 2010
  5. 377OHMS

377OHMS

Doc you ok? You've been meaner than a hound-dog shitting tacks lately.

#15     Jul 14, 2010
  6. yeah blah blah

The offer still stands pop stand. let me know ... and i'll be on the first plane out. Don't puss on me now. I'm looking forward to this.

#16     Jul 14, 2010
  7. There fixed that for you.

#17     Jul 14, 2010
  8. Now you are posting veiled physical threats. That would seem to be in conflict with the TOS of ET.

If you really want to meet me, post who and where you are, along with a contact number and I will come to you. We can discuss why you resort to childish tactics on the internet. I suspect you would be much more gracious to me in person. You can post your contact information here on this thread. If you are too frightened to post your contact information on this thread, then PM me if you wish.

Or, you could just grow up.

#18     Jul 14, 2010
  9. PM inbound

#19     Jul 14, 2010
  10. Rationality outbound

#20     Jul 14, 2010