Majority of Americans Favor Gun Control Laws, Poll Shows

Discussion in 'Politics' started by AK Forty Seven, Dec 25, 2012.

1. Lucrum

Lucrum

You are correct, it won't.
    You are incorrect, it won't.
    Yes they will, most weapons used in crimes are stolen; not purchased.

#31     Dec 26, 2012
  2. Owners will do a better job protecting their guns when they know they cant be replaced

The movie theater shooter , the V tech shooter, the Columbine shooter and sandy hook shooters guns were bought not stolen

#32     Dec 26, 2012
  3. Lucrum

Lucrum

"Better" how exactly? They cost the same whether they can be replaced or not. Suggesting people don't care if their easily replaced but expensive weapons don't care if they're stolen doesn't pass the common sense test.

Columbine shooters had someone else buy most their weapons, in violation of 20 separate firearms laws but yes they were purchased. Sandy Hook shooter stole them from his mother or so I was led to believe. In any case I said MOST are stolen, which IS absolutely true. Once again, you focus on the exceptions and treat them as the rule when it suits you.

#33     Dec 26, 2012
  4. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

That wasn't a direct vote on Obamacare, and you know that as well.

#34     Dec 26, 2012
  5. Lucrum

Lucrum

AK 47 is a rationalization a minute. He thinks Obama is comparable to Super Man for Christ's sake.

#35     Dec 26, 2012

6. Rather then leave their guns in their cars they might take them inside with them so a car thief wont get their gun if they steal their car.Rather then leaving their guns unsecured inside their homes they might buy a good gun safe to that if their house is burglarized the thief cant get their guns.I have friends and family that leave their guns in their glove compartments,trunks and unsecured in their bedrooms and they don't give a shit if they get stolen because they have insurance.If they knew they couldn't replace their guns with insurance money I know they would invest in gun safes and not leave their guns in their cars.Maybe Lanzas mom would have kept her guns in a gun safe if she knew she couldn't replace them in the event of a burglary and her crazy son might not have been able to take them

#36     Dec 26, 2012
  7. It was clear luke ,vote out Obama you vote out Obamacare

#37     Dec 26, 2012
  8. Lucrum

Lucrum

Wouldn't there need to be a republican controlled senate as well?
    Besides, the welfare/entitlement class that now outnumbers the productive tax payer wasn't even concerned about Obamacare. They aren't paying for it anyway.

#38     Dec 26, 2012
  9. Lucrum

Lucrum

Really? THIS is your rationalization? Why did I even ask.

#39     Dec 26, 2012
  10. Humans tend to better protect and secure things the more valuable they are.A ban on future sales of certain guns makes those guns more valuable to the people who currently own them.Didn't think that was very hard to understand

#40     Dec 26, 2012