Major Selloff Today!!!

Discussion in 'Trading' started by BlueStreek, Dec 15, 2006.

1. Sometime over the next 4 weeks, and since Christmas is coming and all activity will be to a minimum, it should be during the 4th week. And since the Monday seems to be the most favorite day to call for a sell of, the 15th will be the day the dow will drop 200 pts. I do have to mention that until then the dow will also rise 300.

#101     Dec 17, 2006
  2. noddyboy

noddyboy

Just to be clear, did you write the piece but it is just one small part of what you do, or did you not write it?

#102     Dec 17, 2006
  3. noddyboy

noddyboy

Can you elaborate on #4? What numbers will be "soft landing" and what numbers will be "hard landing"? I have been a little confused recently on what that is...

#103     Dec 17, 2006
  4. No more straightly stated.

#104     Dec 17, 2006
  5. VictorS

VictorS

Unfreaking believable!!! quick way to the poorhouse.

#105     Dec 17, 2006
  6. noddyboy

noddyboy

Great because I learned something. Does reading a book you might disagree with lead to the poorhouse?

#106     Dec 17, 2006
  7. well the gasoline part of the cpi will change as gas prices have risen 20-25 cents over the last 3 weeks which the report didn`t report.

education/tuition prices never go down and medical (anamolies).

the core cpi is still above their comfort level (it is declining---for 2 months)....but what if we have one geo-political event i.e., lebanon, iraq, iran, syria---and oil spikes to 68----gas back to 3.00 and we have economic pass through of fuel surcharges----airline tickets (cpi) go up 5%....etc......that would mean more inflation worries----fed may need to raise, not cut interest rates----------thus hard landing.
    Housing declining even more with no relief in sight!

#107     Dec 17, 2006