Major Selloff Today!!!

Discussion in 'Trading' started by BlueStreek, Dec 15, 2006.

1. you are forwarned. DOW down 200, Nasdaq down 60, S&P 500 down 20.

2. ok, thx

3. Why do you think selloff?

Bbc.com reports FTSE-100 up 22 points (about 0.35 %) and cme.com reports the emini Standard and Poors futures contract trading up 25 points, up about 0.02 %.

4. Because he is heavily short? Read his other theard. Is better than all of those "The market has topped or i will leave ET" theard.

5. EPrado

EPrado

Actually I thought all those perma bulls were annoying.....this guy takes the cake....

The good news is that maybe after getting the mkt shoved up his ass this morning he will clam up....

This guy is about as wrong as one can be....

6. Are you f'n brain dead or something? I ask that seriously.

If you havn't figured it out by now, I'll drop you a hint. It's bonus time in Wall st.

7. The guy is right, the DOW is due for a major correction rather sooner than later. There is a macd and rsi divergence on daily and weekly charts.

8. Are you trying to set some kind of record for the most incorrect predictions made by one person in the shortest period of time? If so, congrats. You have definitely won. You have set the new benchmark that should last for many years.

9. Wetton

Wetton

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha.

Ooops, I meant ho ho ho ho ho ho ho ho. Merry Christmas!!!!!!!

Tell us again when this market will start to go down?

10. you all may have made tons of money but Redstreak will one day be right and that's all that matters.

#10     Dec 15, 2006