Major rally lies ahead

Discussion in 'Trading' started by pumpanddumper, Feb 23, 2008.

1. Thank you for calling the the last spike top at 12,700. I told you not to get greedy into bear market rallies and book profits.

Now after getting out long on Wed., another great buy opportunity and rally is coming. It won't be Charlie G. this time. Probably your typical FED cut hype nonsense. I would like to see a test of Jan. lows as does most. Maybe by the grace of God we get there ot at least touch 11,xxx before setting up long for the next sucker rally.

#21     Mar 3, 2008

2. There are too many pessimistic bitches out here.

#22     Mar 3, 2008
  3. i think we're going to see a drop before the fed cuts rates.

depending on the rate cut, with the election coming up there should be a rally, how big and how long of a bear rally will depend on what happens. downside risk is huge.

my scenario eventually will be out of control inflation, liquidity injections won't work. some banks will have to be bailed out, some may go under or get bought by foreign banks after the USD drops even more.

right now stagflation might be the best result of this mess and the closest the fed can hope for in their 'soft landing'...

#23     Mar 3, 2008
  4. JSHINV

JSHINV

You don't have the power to be evil. But, I must say you have the power to amusing. Here is what you said on 2/26. You missed that one by 300 points. But, I honestly don't know if you believe what you post or not. You may just be doing it for your own amusement, to see what king of reaction you'll get.

#24     Aug 24, 2008
  5. Definition of a pessimist: An informed optimist :D

-gastropod

#25     Aug 24, 2008
  6. piezoe

piezoe

:D

#26     Aug 24, 2008
  7. Your bottom is in place sitting on a toilet. Gonna rip one right through that ass gasket and hand you a new hole.

De-rally.

#27     Aug 25, 2008