Major News - Redi & Arca

Discussion in 'Trading' started by Don Bright, Nov 29, 2001.

1. TonyOz,
    At the risk of getting in the database:) and appearing ignorant could you fill me in as to who you are and what book you wrote. If you don't want to 'advertise' here could you send me a private note about your book?

I am fairly new to these boards and don't get out as much as I'd like.

#51     Dec 2, 2001
  2. Turok

Turok

>Am I missing something here?? If you want us to
    >see some trades then I great...I just don't seem
    >to be able to open them for some reason.

I think Tony's only point was to demonstrate that he's real and trades significant volume on a daily basis.

JB

#52     Dec 2, 2001
  3. lol.. a salesman huh.. as if thats some sort of insult.. perhaps that bozo will offer his book for free right? oh wait, he probably doesnt have a book.. actually there is a poster on this board who gets his panties in a bunch every time someone recommends a new book or service.. recently we found out that he used to trade at a pro firm but couldnt hack it and quit.. he blames the firm for being too expensive and not providing quality training.. he blames the greedy authors for writing worthless books on trading just to line their own pockets.. its all someone elses fault.. i read this quote somewhere..

"i despise the guys who criticize to minimize the enterprise of other guys whose enterprise makes them rise above the guys that criticize.."

i dont have realtick so i havent had a chance to check out your scanner.. is the logic in your new book or is it proprietary? anyway.. i rarely am able to sleep on Sunday night but i should probably try.. good trading..

-qwik

#53     Dec 3, 2001
  4. I think I know who the guy is who "gets his shorts in a bunch" ...and your comments about blaming everyone or everything else is symptomatic of a much bigger problem (that you so well point out).

#54     Dec 3, 2001
  5. Turok

Turok

quik:
    >actually there is a poster on this board who gets his
    >panties in a bunch every time someone recommends
    >a new book or service..

Don:
    >I think I know who the guy is who "gets his shorts
    >in a bunch"

Sorry Don, not me. Nice oblique try. I happen to have found several books and services to be of great help and have recommended them in this forum.

JB

#55     Dec 3, 2001