Main stream media 14 days and counting to censor Climategate scandal!

Discussion in 'Politics' started by wilburbear, Dec 5, 2009.

1. I dunno I heard the BBC give one of the climate scientists a complete roasting on the radio last night this embellishment of the stats is not going to die off just yet.

2. Apologies, I was referring only to the U.S.

But this is good, Global Warming Hoaxsters say the whole world has to be participating in order for the warming cure to work. Other countries can stand up and say "bullshit" more readily than we can in the U.S. Kudos to BBC.

3. Ricter

Ricter

Meanwhile, the world's ice continues to melt.

4. Perhaps it is that ABC, NBC and CBS have not yet heard of the story, despite two weeks of non-stop reporting on and discussion of ClimateGate in a whole host of media outlets.

------------------------

Television decides what is news. "a host of media outlets" is the tail of the dog".

Maybe a bunch of scientist frigging around is nothing new. Anything criminal here? Mrs Woods should have whacked Tiger with a stack of hacked e-mails instead of a golf club.

5. Ricter

Ricter

Maybe it's clear to the businessmen running those media conglomerates that advertising SALES will not justify much attention to this non-issue?

6. Wallet

Wallet

Yep, that's the effect of introducing alcohol into your drink.

7. Been melting for thousands of years. It can hardly be blamed on humans.

8. Ricter

Ricter

I'm addressing the posters who believe the earth is not even warming.

9. 151

Ricter are you a climatologist? Or have you been getting your information from the same places I have? the same places and people that "possibly" falsified and altered data?

If thats the case How the do we know that the earth IS warming?

I certainly don't know one way or trhe other, my internal thermometer isnt all that good. Plus I havent been around all that long.

#10     Dec 5, 2009