Main Reason Why Obama WON'T be Re-elected

Discussion in 'Politics' started by shortie, Jun 14, 2011.

1. Maverick74

Maverick74

Come on, that's not fair Bugsy. You can clearly see by his name that he can play from either side. :)

#11     Jun 14, 2011
  2. Because Obambi says stupid shit like this:

Obama Blames ATM’s for His Record Unemployment Rate
    Posted by Jim Hoft on Tuesday, June 14, 2011, 6:31 AM

Barack Obama blamed ATM’s today for his record unemployment rate… Because we all know ATM’s were just introduced since he took charge of the economy.

FOX Nation reported:

#12     Jun 14, 2011
  3. What he says is true and is a contributing factor.

The other day I opened a checking account with BAC. I was told that I should do as much business via ATM (both withdrawals and deposits) to avoid extra fees for this particular type of account. I note that the branch is occupying a huge building that is essentially empty (of both the employees and the customers).

#13     Jun 14, 2011
  4. Exactly. The dems want votes, and the repubs want cheap labor. It's only the citizens who have any interest in ending it. The day we grant amnesty is the day the usa begins it's decisive decline into a 3rd world shit hole.

#14     Jun 14, 2011
  5. Obama will be re-elected for the very same reason he was elected in the first place. No viable republican candidate!

#15     Jun 14, 2011
  6. Maverick74

Maverick74

Yawn...

I've gone over this with you before, must be the old age starting to set in...

#16     Jun 14, 2011

7. +1

#17     Jun 14, 2011
  8. Lucrum

Lucrum

:D A democrat as a victim? Say it isn't so. LOL

#18     Jun 14, 2011
  9. Lucrum

Lucrum

I think we're ALREADY declining.

#19     Jun 14, 2011
  10. Mercor

Mercor

Obama: “My family is 'fine' with one term” .

He is a one termer because he is ok with that....

Can you imagine his Presidential library, by then Obamacare will have been repealed.
    All there will be in the library is a cut out of Bin laden with a hole in its head.

#20     Jun 14, 2011