Maher's message to teabaggers

Discussion in 'Politics' started by omegapoint, Jan 16, 2011.

1. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

never watched maher apart from the few youtube postings that people have put up - which weren't even remotely funny. he's a bore.

stewart on the other hand is awesome.

#41     Jan 18, 2011
  2. LMAO!!! You libturds are delusional. You wrote:

Las Vegas Sands (LVS), earnings mid Feb

on Sunday afternoon and now LVS is up 50 cents in premarket so you're trying to take credit for "advise" [sic]?

Get a life loser.

#42     Jan 18, 2011
  3. I've made tens of thousands of dollars trading LVS while you were in your basement worshipping the pentangle you've got painted on your parents basement floor. Fifty cents? If english weren't your second language you might have caught "as much as" 1.6. You gotta be quicker.

#43     Jan 18, 2011
  4. Typical libturd heaping one desperate lie upon another :p

Now LVS is DOWN 54 cents.

Great "advise" [sic] you gave Sunday afternoon:

Las Vegas Sands (LVS), earnings mid Feb

Was that your way of saying buy first thing in premarket and sell when it's up 1.6?

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#44     Jan 18, 2011
  5. Maher is smart & funny but his humor is so caustic and biased it would be hard to enjoy being a republican or christian. He's preaching to the choir, I think that's how the saying goes.

#45     Jan 18, 2011
  6. I said Earnings grasshopper,its all about earnings and this company is growing them. By march it'll hit a new 52 wk high and keep going. Theres a word ...pullback.

#46     Jan 18, 2011
  7. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

stewart is much better - and he rags on republicans as often as maher does from what i understand. he's just funny. maher is a yawn. he also has a whiny voice that annoys me.

#47     Jan 18, 2011
  8. ROTFLMAO!!!!

I've quoted what you really wrote below.

First you made a vague reference to earnings. Then you pretended it was overwhelmingly generous "advise" [sic] that we should thank you for. Then because LVS headed DOWN it's back to earnings. But now you're trying to fill in details after-the-fact that you originally left out. What next?

P.S. LVS now down 73 cents :p

#48     Jan 18, 2011
  9. The only people who use that (LMAO) thing is kids and foreigners.

I don't see any inconsistency. Its always been about earnings.
    Thats the focus, like I said the very first time mid Feb. Why don't you go to a mirror and debate with yourself instead of redefining my meanings. Its cheap. I just bought more. nibbble.

#49     Jan 18, 2011
  10. Of course you don't you're a libturd. But everyone else does.

#50     Jan 18, 2011