Maher's message to teabaggers

Discussion in 'Politics' started by omegapoint, Jan 16, 2011.

1. attention all theists watch this flick!

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0815241/quotes

"The plain fact is religion must die for mankind to live. The hour is getting very late to be able to indulge in having key decisions made by religious people - by irrationalists - by those who would steer the ship of state, not by a compass, but by the equivalent of reading the entrails of a chicken."

and lol at yourselves :p

Maher is a true genius.

#11     Jan 16, 2011
  2. The PC orthodoxy is the new religion, and that is what desperately needs to die for the sake of human progress...

#12     Jan 16, 2011
  3. jem

jem

which is a paraphrase of the communist call to action, which is religion must die for an authoritarian state to live.

Which is similar to why shakespeare told us for a despot to take control the first thing you must do is kill all the lawyers.

Essentially once you get rid of the people who believe a Creator granted us inalienable rights, and the lawyers who protect those rights you can turn the rest of the population, including the progressives into mindless drones who repeat the party line and serve the state.

its ironic that Maher and progressives are too stupid to understand how truly mindless and stupid they are.

#13     Jan 16, 2011
  4. LOL you pantywaist, thin skinned righties need to lighten up. Maher is a funny and witty and smart dude, the King of putting a fuck you in a joke.
    You lose with your weak sarcasm and angry come backs.
    If you are going to try to beat Maher at his game please put some thought and effort in your comebacks. Calling people a libertard is a huge fail in the battle of the put down.

#14     Jan 16, 2011
  5. This from the mega-moron who thinks that cloning a woolly mammoth from DNA is "creating" life and would put man on par with God:
    http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&postid=3062743#post3062743

#15     Jan 16, 2011
  6. +1

#16     Jan 16, 2011
  7. I'm a contractor, have a big truck, don't hunt much any more but still like to fish. I'm hardworking, intelligent, thoughtful, caring, my business is booming and this contractor likes Maher and appreciates the intelligent and funny way he frames his argument.

#17     Jan 16, 2011
  8. LOL +2.4

#18     Jan 16, 2011
  9. LOL!!! I can just picture you crying and repeating this to yourself in the mirror... LMAO!!!

#19     Jan 16, 2011
  10. Mmmm hmmm, suuure you are.... LOL!!!

#20     Jan 16, 2011