magna's magnificence

Discussion in 'Journals' started by Romeo, Sep 7, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Romeo

Romeo

2. bronks

bronks

Don't be a dumbass. Magna has and always will be a tremendous asset to this board. Your post just makes you look like a crybaby. Unfortunately, among the many that seem to be nesting here lately. Bitch, bitch, bitch.............

3. I agree. She will definitely close this thread.

We don't need this nonsense.

4. Romeo

Romeo

utter nonsense.

5. utter utter nonsense

6. Any enemy of Magna cannot call themselves my friend... I hereby remove the title of Brother from Romeo...

7. Romeo

Romeo

As my friend brother Johnny Rotten said, "pat yourself on the back for a job well done each time you get put on ignore by the groupies or establishment".

8. tampa

tampa

In defense of Mr. Magna: Who was it that defended till the bitter end the journal of one 40yotrader, all the while being pelted with half-eaten Subway sandwiches from members who had more than half a brain.? Who was it that deleted scores of uncomplimentary posts ripping that cretin aphie? And who was it that graciously tolerated that moron Mister Subliminal’s journal that offered no credible trading content?

I’ll tell you who: Magna The Wise. Perhaps the finest moderator the Journal section has EVER had. And the only moderator who can be bribed with a few gratuitous flattering remarks made in public.

9. Magna

Magna Administrator

Utter, utter nonsense indeed, somehow perfectly suited to Romeo. And, of course, gotta_trade doing his girly girl number. Thanks bronks, Kevmeister, and candle -- appreciate the kind words and support.
    Hahahaha, and the only moderator the Journal forum has EVER had (but I suspect you knew that...) Anyway, thanks also to tampa for his unwavering (?) support.

This thread is now closed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.