magical times

Discussion in 'Stocks' started by zdreg, Nov 5, 2020.

1. zdreg

zdreg

2. Trader Curt

Trader Curt

• Mmedf is probably the best since they are testing everything. Kevin o Leary is on board with this company and helping them jump through hurdles.
    • SHRMF is another one

3. Yeah, exciting. Like "Thelma and Louise".

vanzandt and Turveyd like this.
  4. Trader Curt

Trader Curt

Strike the shadow? You mean sell Psycadellics on the streets?

Besides the legal issue with this, demand for psychedelics is extremely low, unlike cocaine or weed. Buyers also can't always measure out a proper micro dose if they are taking for mental issues.

5. Nobert

Nobert

https://www.24high.nl/en/mushrooms

=

Year 2008

https://dutch-passion.com/en/blog/t...00-millionannually-from-coffeeshop-taxes-n122

By today probably 1 Billion Eur

Dutch population in proportion to US

=

Say aprox $20B ~ $30B into US budged per annum.

That's a half of a trillion per two decades & a trillion in four, probably in 3.

There you go, - student debt paid off.

Yes, the illegal drug dealers.

Dunno statistics.

I guess, that would be way more easy to solve, if not selling on actual street corner.

Disclaimer : never used any of that s. Fine with reality as it is.

p.s imagine some social influencer with +100 mil followers, jumping into politics, as independent, 20 yrs from now, presenting this plan.
    Who knows :rolleyes:

Last edited: Nov 5, 2020
    beginner66 and Trader Curt like this.
  6. vanzandt

vanzandt

He means the opposite. Make it legal. Take sales 'out of the shadows' and tax it.

Trader Curt and Nobert like this.
  7. zdreg

zdreg

If it is legal you can buy it at your local drug store with the proper micro dose. Then concerns about safe use will disappear. Similar to junkies do users really care about safety?

8. Trader Curt

Trader Curt

I seriously doubt some politician is going to make psychedelics legal out of nowhere without any proof of medicinal value. And we are talking about a company that is making it safer for medicinal use by taking the psychedelic part out of it so it's less of an hallucinagen and more like a medication. This isn't some plan to get psychedelics legal so hippies and ravers can have better trips, I can't believe this is even being brought up right now

Here, Timothy o Leary can explain it better

Nobert likes this.
  9. SunTrader

SunTrader

Timothy lol

Got it. Wonder how many others will.

10. Nobert

Nobert

lol

When it smells like $$$, - morals go away.

P.S i had in mind only weed and mushrooms, the heavy stuff - dunno if it's legal - anywhere & could be bought from simple coffee shops, like they sell in Netherlands.

#10     Nov 5, 2020