MAGAtards shoot 14 yo black girl 4x

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Cuddles, Apr 20, 2021.

1. userque

userque

Did you notice @bull1shit2 laughing in the background?

#51     Apr 21, 2021
  2. gwb-trading

gwb-trading

The amusing part of the whole thing when you actually watch this particular Family Guy episode it is all about Cancel Culture. This would make a fine reference over on the Cancel Culture thread.

#52     Apr 21, 2021
  3. elderado

elderado

Okay, apparently this is a "rule" I have never heard of. Silly me!

How 'bout these bitches all get together and decide the rules, and let the rest of us know what they are.

And how come, if this is some "rule," why did a bitch call the po-po in the first place?

#53     Apr 21, 2021
    WeToddDid2 and gwb-trading like this.
  4. wrbtrader

wrbtrader

I don't notice ET trolls / losers too much these days...pathetic people.

Yet, I did notice in the shooting video that the Police officer was so close to the girl that was running and fell in front of him...that he backed up to keep her from falling into him.

Then the other girl either bends over in front of him to grab a knife that had been dropped or she stumble / lost her balance and bent over to keep from falling...

I wonder why the Police officer didn't just punched her, tripped her or just bum rushed her unless she had a knife in her hand at that moment as in he saw a knife in her hand already as she was chasing that other girl that had fallen in front of him...

Reason why he was backing up at first as they came running towards him.

I mention the bum rushing her only because I've seen such done a few times in person in different cities in the United States especially when it involves a women or teenager when they're already in front of the Police within a few feet.

Never saw a man tackle by police except in online videos on Youtube.

wrbtrader

Last edited: Apr 21, 2021
    #54     Apr 21, 2021
  5. LacesOut

LacesOut

Imagine being such a loser that you keep all my inconvenient facts stored away on your desktop. None of them are racist. Just factual. Maybe a little cheeky. But it’s all fact.
    You, on the other hand, call blacks the racial epithet ‘coon’ if they vote differently than you.
    That is the definition of a racist. That’s you.

Loser.

#55     Apr 21, 2021
  6. LacesOut

LacesOut

I’m sorry - did Chauvin kill (LOL) Saint George Floyd because he was black? Where exactly was the racism?

#56     Apr 21, 2021
  7. Tony Stark

Tony Stark

From the racist piece of shit that starts threads bashing black people and nearly every post about black people is negative.Stop being such a coward bitch and just admit you are a racist who hates black people.

#57     Apr 21, 2021
    userque likes this.
  8. LacesOut

LacesOut

Facts don’t care about your feelings.
    When you going to apologize for calling blacks ‘coons’?

#58     Apr 21, 2021
  9. Tony Stark

Tony Stark

Stop being a coward closeted racist,be a fucking man and own it.

#59     Apr 21, 2021
    userque likes this.
  10. Overnight

Overnight

The scene is definitely more fun with Skynyrd, man!

#60     Apr 21, 2021