MAGAtards shoot 14 yo black girl 4x

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Cuddles, Apr 20, 2021.

1. gwb-trading

gwb-trading

This is just a knock-off of the Kingsman Church Fight scene.

#41     Apr 21, 2021
  2. Instead of having 8 cars in a criminally insane area, the cops should only have 2.

Move the other 6 cars to other less criminally insane areas to make their jobs easier.

Those criminally insane areas want to be defunded anyway. Give them what they want.

#42     Apr 21, 2021
    WeToddDid2 likes this.
  3. userque

userque

A bad cop won't miss the chance to shoot a Black person.

#43     Apr 21, 2021
  4. WeToddDid2

WeToddDid2

Okay, whatever.

You act like cops are not people. There are clearly bad cops, however, there are many cops that are normal people that have families. If libtards are going to recklessly jump to the wrong conclusions and spread fake news, why would a cop that needs to feed his/her family risk their job by getting involved with a call that involves people of color?

#44     Apr 21, 2021
  5. Cops shoot way more White people but you don't see them whining like a biatch over it.

#45     Apr 21, 2021
  6. userque

userque

They knew the job was dangerous when the took it. If they can't handle the pressure, find a new job.

Why should they do it? Because they don't want to get fired for not doing what they are being paid to do ... like every other citizen with a hard and/or dangerous job.

Maybe if these 'family cops' wouldn't cover-for, and not report the bullshit bad cops do, they wouldn't be in this situation.

#46     Apr 21, 2021
  7. userque

userque

I only whine because I know it brings back "bad" memories for you.

#47     Apr 21, 2021
    Tony Stark likes this.
  8. Bro userque, I wasn't talking about you whining, I was talking about the thousands of BLM activists who think that only Black people suffer from the cops doing their job.

Oh god, I just saw the video you posted. I hope that didn't turn you on.

#48     Apr 21, 2021
  9. WeToddDid2

WeToddDid2

You apparently are totally ignorant wrt unions. Let's use LAPD for an example. An LAPD officer is not going to get fired for not doing their job.

The in place LAPD SOP requires LAPD cops to fill out some ridiculously long form for every person they talk to. The form has a ton of questions wrt race, gender, etc. Cops hate filling out the form so they have already begun to not pull people over and not stop and ask people questions.

#49     Apr 21, 2021
  10. userque

userque

That's not what they think.

#50     Apr 21, 2021