MAGAtards shoot 14 yo black girl 4x

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Cuddles, Apr 20, 2021.

1. LacesOut

LacesOut

Yes they should also put Gandhi and George Floyd side by side.
    Both were true Martyrs.
    Real sacrifice.

#31     Apr 21, 2021
  2. WeToddDid2

WeToddDid2

Sadly, this is yet another example of you creating a completely false narrative.

#32     Apr 21, 2021
  3. Tony Stark

Tony Stark

You must be looking in the mirror.

#33     Apr 21, 2021
    userque likes this.

4. No one intelligent is praising Floyd as a saint.. but he was still murdered by a fucking cop....

In your world, cops can kill anyone they want as long as they are not good people.

I don't expect a racist fuck like you to understand cops cannot just kill people because they are Black.

Last edited: Apr 21, 2021
    #34     Apr 21, 2021
    Cuddles and Tony Stark like this.
  5. I used to post LibTard threads until I noticed how stupid looking Here4money was with his MagaTard threads.

I decided to let him be the one and only stupid ass on EliteTrader with his MagaTard threads.

When I see a post by Here4money I see this: A man that needs to go on a diet! :D

[​IMG]

#35     Apr 21, 2021
    WeToddDid2 likes this.
  6. WeToddDid2

WeToddDid2

#36     Apr 21, 2021

7. 1. Was the entire world supposed to stand still while the verdict was being read and cops and criminals were supposed to just do nothing for 10 minutes??

2. The media is so quick to put out its headlines before facts (both CNN and FOX.. I am an equal hater :) ).

#37     Apr 21, 2021
    WeToddDid2 likes this.
  8. wrbtrader

wrbtrader

The 16 year old girl with a knife or any other weapon could be very dangerous especially when the DOOM music kicks in...

wrbtrader

#38     Apr 21, 2021
  9. WeToddDid2

WeToddDid2

After cops see the above posted propaganda, it seems like there is a good chance that cops may change their response to incidents and calls that involve people of color. Perhaps they won't respond or just keep on driving. Especially, cops that belong to unions.

#39     Apr 21, 2021
  10. WeToddDid2

WeToddDid2

This is some dangerous shit. That is a pic of one of the Columbus cops. After apparently responding just like shit for brains here4money, James deleted it after learning the truth.

[​IMG]

#40     Apr 21, 2021