MAGAtards shoot 14 yo black girl 4x

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Cuddles, Apr 20, 2021.

1. Tony Stark

Tony Stark

Coming from the biggest fucking idiot on this site.

#21     Apr 21, 2021
  2. Maybe you could just quit jumping to the conclusion that the cop is wrong everytime some thug gets shot. The overwhelming majority of the time they deserve every bullet pumped into their sorry ass.

#22     Apr 21, 2021
    DiceAreCast and elderado like this.
  3. Looks like the cop acted, because she was an imminent threat to the other girl’s life. I expect no charges towards the officer in this case. The extremists on both sides of this board need some common sense. Consider the other side and learn how to look at things objectively before running your mouths. Of course trolls just want to troll.

#23     Apr 21, 2021
  4. Tony Stark

Tony Stark

The democrats in this thread has said its a justifiable shooting.

#24     Apr 21, 2021
  5. I said the extremists, not all Democrats or all Republicans. Most Republicans I know think Chauvin deserved to be convicted of murder. Only fringe right-wingers (who are quite prevalent on this board) think he's innocent. There's definitely more right-wing crazies than left-wing crazies on this board, but the OP likes to troll with baseless inciteful headlines. He does a good job of countering crazy with crazy.

#25     Apr 21, 2021
  6. See... if we could applaud cops as heroes and use that same breath to condemn them when they kill, the overall relationship would be much stronger. It is sad we can all see a cop coming on to a scene and saving someone's life but when it is a bad cop suddenly half the people shut up or come up with excuses why the cop needed to kill.

This clip and the Chauvin clip should be shared equally and let people know we can see a clear difference.

Last edited: Apr 21, 2021
    #26     Apr 21, 2021
    Tony Stark, wrbtrader and Cuddles like this.
  7. Cuddles

Cuddles

No deal

There are no "extremists on both sides" on this board. There's MAGGAt extremists and those that got fed up trying to reason with them and just troll them

#27     Apr 21, 2021
  8. I know you're mostly trolling. I don't know which of the right-wingers believe the nonsense they spew on here and which of them are trolling as well. It's mind-boggling to me that anybody can believe Chauvin is innocent, then come on here and say the jury was emotional, not objective in their reasoning when everybody saw the fucking video.

#28     Apr 21, 2021
  9. This OP should check himself into a mental hospital.

#29     Apr 21, 2021
  10. LacesOut

LacesOut

Coming from the biggest fucking racist on this site

#30     Apr 21, 2021
    WeToddDid2 likes this.