MAGAtards kill another black man

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Cuddles, May 27, 2020.

1. Cuddles

Cuddles

userque and destriero like this.
  2. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

You're a race whistler, H4M. This has nothing to do with Trump, or MAGA. These are two abusive policemen that used overwhelming force to murder another man. This shit happened way before Trump was President.

Piss off and try to keep your eye on the ball.

stoic, WeToddDid2, ids and 3 others like this.
  3. Cuddles

Cuddles

before redhats come crying in about "muh proof"
    Here's the breakdown among LEO:
    [​IMG]

userque and Tony Stark like this.
  4. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

So are we to say that who someone votes for in a Presidential election now makes whatever candidate responsible for all of their actions from now until the end of those voter's lives? Seriously?

The nursing home guy who beat old people in nursing homes in Michigan most likely voted for Clinton (because Clinton got more of the black vote statistically - using your reasoning). So is Clinton responsible for this jackass's behavior?

You're a joke, man. Oh, and you should just take me off ignore if all you're going to do is read my posts anyway (but pretend you don't and word your posts as if you "suddenly" thought the same thing I just posted). I get that you can't stand toe to toe with me in a debate, but choose one or the other.

smallfil likes this.
  5. Tony Stark

Tony Stark

upload_2020-5-27_7-50-39.png

Grant Tinker and userque like this.

6. That nutcase in central park who tried to get a man jailed for birdwatching while being black was not a Trump supporter. I can guarantee ya.

7. Cuddles

Cuddles

redhats:
    "I take Donald Trump at his word"
    also redhats:
    "Get that ni***r sumabitch out of the field, he's disrespecting our country, I don't care what he says, #BlueLivesMatter"

userque, destriero and Tony Stark like this.
  8. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

Perfect example. But I don't blame Clinton for that idiot. Here4money apparently believes that everyone who voted for Trump acts on his authority, but everyone who voted for Clinton should be held to his/her own actions. As usual, he's completely hypocritical.

MoneyMatthew likes this.
  9. Here4bullshit just salivates over any americans being killed if it is helpful to getting a democrat elected. It's what he does.

If 100,000 die from the coronavirus he is in heaven and prays for more if it will help in November.

He self stimulates over every rough interaction with Iran or North Korea, just praying for some Americans to be killed. Those scenarios have not worked out for him but the coronavirus has been a dream come true for his ilk. The dems are desperately worried though that the virus might abate before the election and/or the economy will rebound a smidge and they will be lost in space.

LacesOut and Tsing Tao like this.
  10. Tony Stark

Tony Stark

If the guy had been arrested without video proof Trump would probably be calling for the death sentence for him #CENTRALPARKFIVE

#10     May 27, 2020
    Bugenhagen, userque and destriero like this.