MAGAtards arrest man over being black

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Cuddles, Apr 10, 2021.

1. Cuddles

Cuddles

upload_2021-4-10_8-43-53.png upload_2021-4-10_8-48-32.png upload_2021-4-10_8-49-7.png

Last edited: Apr 10, 2021
  2. wrbtrader

wrbtrader

Shitty neighbor for not coming outside to clear things up with the Police having the wrong guy considering the neighbor must have heard the big commotion outside. :banghead:
    • Neighbor stayed inside...looking out the window. Probably laughing hysterically at a neighbor (guy being arrested) that she didn't like anyway.
    Also, why would they have to pay 57k in bail...wouldn't the police have realized by that time that the guy they were looking for was White (not black) ?

Therefore, the woman (Michele) and Austin should have been released automatically.

Better footage here in the below video...you can see Michele's nude body (2:20min of the video) while she protests the arrest of her boyfriend. Must admit...she looked good. Next time that happens, I recommend she either put some panties on or tie her bathrobe closed :D

Joking aside, had they been shot dead...the Jury would have stated it was justifiable. Seriously, where was the shitty neighbor that called the cops in the first place ???

The guy being arrested is screaming at the top of his lungs...HELP...maybe yelling it about 50x. Wow.

wrbtrader

Last edited: Apr 10, 2021
    Tony Stark likes this.
  3. Tony Stark

Tony Stark

I hope they get millions in their lawsuit.

wrbtrader likes this.
  4. wrbtrader

wrbtrader

They should and will get it...most likely settle for a quick few 100k because they weren't killed or beaten down unconsciously.

wrbtrader

5. Tony Stark

Tony Stark

This is going to trail in Oct so their lawyers had to turn down their quick settlement offers.I am curious to what that sum was but this case might set a new benchmark of what these cases are worth as they rarely go to trail.The victims lawyers and city lawyers must be far apart and have vastly different views what the case is worth for it to be going to trail.In todays environment a jury might give them more than a few 100k,I'm hoping they do.

6. I don't see a problem with this at all. So why the thread?

7. All this talk from the right about facism and comnmunism but they never object when tools of the state pull people over and detain them for no reason like Gestapo but suffer no consequences..

luisHK, Cuddles and wrbtrader like this.
  8. A wrongly convicted black dude who spent 44 years in prison only got 750k recently. That's after spending his entire adult life in prison. It's CA so who knows? They should definitely get something, but I don't think they deserve millions in taxpayer money. However, the officers deserved to be fired and to serve time themselves.

wrbtrader likes this.
  9. wrbtrader

wrbtrader

As soon as the guy said "I live here"...they didn't even ask for ID nor attempt to go to the home to confirm his identity.

The way they pulled up on him without calling in for verification or talking to the home owner that placed the call to confirm...

They deserve to be fired or suspended especially after showing their pals the video of the women nude body for laughs.

Another issue, the guy should have asked the Police to confirm the identity of the person they are looking for and then asked for their badge number or requested a supervisor.

Usually that forces the Police to double check...call in to get confirmation.

wrbtrader

10. LeftTards are obsessed with race. It's all they have going for them at this point.

#10     Apr 10, 2021