MAGAlover in NewZealand goes on killing spree; 49 dead; livestreams murder

Discussion in 'Politics' started by exGOPer, Mar 15, 2019.

1. exGOPer

exGOPer

And look what the MAGA dumbfuck tweeted - the BREITBART live thread as his only comment about the New Zealand shooting. A source with a direct hand in fomenting the kind of anti-Muslim rhetoric that inspired the TERRORIST attack perpetrated today.

2. exGOPer

exGOPer

Spot the difference between what the MAGA killer posted and what your average MAGA ETer posts

3. exGOPer

exGOPer

4. Cuddles

Cuddles

I see Trump pussied about on his tweet. Low test beta cuck

5. exGOPer

exGOPer

First time I saw him deleting a tweet, I guess we know the number of dead bodies needed to shame him - 49

6. exGOPer

exGOPer

The shooter, identified as Brenton Tarrant, posted a 74-page manifesto oddly presented in a question and answer format that named Owens as the person most influential behind his radicalization, though many see his posting as a clear troll. In response to the question “Is there a particular person that radicalized you the most” Tarrant offered:

“Yes, the person that has influenced me above all was Candace Owens. Each time she spoke I was stunned by her insights and her own views helped push me further and further into the belief of violence over meekness. Though I will have to disavow some of her beliefs, the extreme actions she calls for are too much, even for my tastes.

An image of that portion of the manifesto:

[​IMG]

https://www.mediaite.com/online/can...ing-named-by-christchurch-mosque-shooter-lol/

7. exGOPer

exGOPer

‘Warmest Sympathy’

8. exGOPer

exGOPer

9. exGOPer

exGOPer

10. exGOPer

exGOPer

[​IMG]

Typical face of a dumb mass murdering MAGA tard.

#10     Mar 15, 2019