MAGA success: Homelessness increases for first time in 7 years

Discussion in 'Politics' started by exGOPer, Jan 1, 2018.

1. exGOPer

exGOPer

https://yourlogicalfallacyis.com/anecdotal

#41     Jan 2, 2018
    Slartibartfast likes this.
  2. exGOPer

exGOPer

Why would anyone believe numbers your side has been calling fake all this time?

#42     Jan 2, 2018
  3. gwb-trading

gwb-trading

4. DK effect, way over their heads of course, the sufferer does not know he has it. The guy can't even make a living trading (trading is easy for anyone who puts in a few years) and schleps about doing IT work.

13.5k posts, all garbage... No wonder he never got anywhere, he has zero commitment to improving his lot (afraid to let go of the branch I expect) and only feels big when he condemns helpless people.

The original article.

[​IMG]

#44     Jan 2, 2018
    exGOPer likes this.
  5. exGOPer

exGOPer

#45     Jan 2, 2018
  6. Tom B

Tom B

Do you have a quote from me saying that?

#46     Jan 2, 2018
  7. exGOPer

exGOPer

Did you produce the numbers for the calculations? Are you not a right winger? Then how would anyone know what the standards are for accepting economic stats?

#47     Jan 2, 2018
  8. Tom B

Tom B

So you are doing exactly what you criticize others for doing. It makes sense, hypocrisy is a liberal core value. What are you going to wrongly argue about next, punctuation?

#48     Jan 2, 2018
  9. exGOPer

exGOPer

I am doing what Voltaire did, look it up.

#49     Jan 2, 2018
  10. Tom B

Tom B

So you are doing exactly what you criticize others for doing. It makes sense, hypocrisy is a liberal core value. What are you going to wrongly argue about next, punctuation?

#50     Jan 2, 2018