MAGA success: Homelessness increases for first time in 7 years

Discussion in 'Politics' started by exGOPer, Jan 1, 2018.

1. You are a coward like the other two who would go after the homeless. FFS, there are people dying of cold out there but.. you assholes...

I am a conservative, what you are is nothing to do with that anymore, trolls.

Grow a pair.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 2, 2018
    #21     Jan 2, 2018
  2. gwb-trading

gwb-trading

Today I am in Toronto. It is very cold. I am watching the police outside our building trying to convince the homeless to come inside for shelter.

Toronto provides very nice, free, safe rooms for the homeless. Yet the homeless rather stay outside squatting on the frigid sidewalk.

Explain to all of us why we should be spending huge amounts of tax money on this issue.

#22     Jan 2, 2018
    Buy1Sell2 likes this.
  3. Buy1Sell2

Buy1Sell2

Exactly right. It's a control issue in the mind of the homeless. Shartfartandrunfast indicates in The Conservative Principle" poll as "mostly" conservative, but we know there is no way that that is correct. ---"Mostly" conservative posters don't auto-like Libprog postings from the of legions of ExtraGoatRoper and Phony Snark.---

Last edited: Jan 2, 2018
    #23     Jan 2, 2018
  4. Cuddles

Cuddles

#24     Jan 2, 2018
  5. exGOPer

exGOPer

The numbers are phony. These are all phony numbers. Numbers given to politicians to look good

#25     Jan 2, 2018
  6. Two questions:

1. Should we wait for the new tax code to be implemented before concluding if it trickled down or not?

2. Why should money tricle down to homeless anyway? I’ve been homeless and no amount of help from any source changed that. I wasn’t until I got really tired of my “vacation” that I got myself going again.

#26     Jan 2, 2018
  7. Tom B

Tom B

TDS.

#27     Jan 2, 2018
  8. Our society, through churches and volunteers already provide assistance to the homeless with food, shelter, counselling, and employment. It is not necessary for taxpayers to fund another Government program of the type that have historically failed.

#28     Jan 2, 2018
  9. Yep, don't believe your description of what you saw for a second there Amon other than the Canadian cops are nice.

I'm in sunny Bucaramanga Colombia starting a week of flight school. My first landing in many years, nailed it.

This may be useful for you should you continue to bullshit about homelessness:

https://www.wikihow.com/Self-Screen-for-Colon-Cancer

#29     Jan 2, 2018
  10. exGOPer

exGOPer

I was quoting your leader numbnuts or Trump got TDS too? You lemmings have been using that word a lot.

#30     Jan 2, 2018