MAGA success: Homelessness increases for first time in 7 years

Discussion in 'Politics' started by exGOPer, Jan 1, 2018.

1. DTB2

DTB2

It's what these kinds of people do on several different forums that I frequent.

We should support LGBTQLMNOP but they wish death on people.
    They really are deranged. Is there an ignore function on ET?

#11     Jan 1, 2018
    LacesOut and Tom B like this.
  2. You are not people. You are broken things. :)

Out with the bad I say.

#12     Jan 1, 2018
  3. Cuddles

Cuddles

I for one have envied the homeless on more than one occasion. The whole nomadic lifestyle must not have been bred out of my evolutionary chain I suspect.

But I also like to get laid...a Chris rock bit about nice things and having sex inside boxes comes to mind.

#13     Jan 1, 2018
  4. LacesOut

LacesOut

Don’t ignore losers like this...they need to be heard and their words catalogued...
    The downfall of society, they are....

#14     Jan 1, 2018
  5. exGOPer

exGOPer

Who told you to care about anyone? Seems coincidental that they are making more of these choices in MAGA America.

#15     Jan 1, 2018
  6. Awww, Yoda voice, so cute.

Poverty is a major reason to be homeless, the mental health issues are just part of the attractive package of benefits. There is just no beating the curve for a percentage, they get squeezed off the left side. The reality is that way too many otherwise able enough Americans are pathetically close to first living in their car, then losing the car to an impound or breakdown.

The numbers are very clear and worse it is getting.

#16     Jan 1, 2018
    exGOPer likes this.
  7. jem

jem

homelessness did not just jump 25 percent on its own.
    They must have Mike Mann and some other agw "scientists" regarding data manipulation.
    Rent increases maybe caused a small part of the spike but I would bet that most of that jump was related to the passage of propositions related to providing housing for the homeless.

#17     Jan 1, 2018
    Buy1Sell2 likes this.
  8. exGOPer

exGOPer

#18     Jan 1, 2018
  9. Tom B

Tom B

10. Buy1Sell2

Buy1Sell2

I would recommend not responding to Shartfartandrunfast. He has nothing whatsoballsout to offer that is constructive and is indeed a knee-jerk, gutter level, lowest common denominator Progressive.

#20     Jan 2, 2018