MAGA/Nobel Prize: North Korea Is Working on New Missiles

Discussion in 'Politics' started by exGOPer, Jul 30, 2018.

1. exGOPer

exGOPer

“U.S. spy agencies are seeing signs that North Korea is constructing new missiles at a factory that produced the country’s first intercontinental ballistic missiles capable of reaching the United States,” the Washington Post reports.

“Newly obtained evidence, including satellite photos taken in recent weeks, indicates that work is underway on at least one, and possibly two, liquid-fueled ICBMs at a large research facility in Sanumdong, on the outskirts of Pyongyang.”

Slartibartfast and Cuddles like this.
  2. exGOPer

exGOPer

3. exGOPer

exGOPer

Trump has directed Secretary of State Mike Pompeo to cancel his upcoming trip to North Korea, saying the country was not “making sufficient progress with respect to denuclearization,” the Washington Post reports.

4. Speaking of Nobel’s peace prize.
    How about that clown Obama’s?
    What an absolute farce

smallfil likes this.
  5. exGOPer

exGOPer

How about what? Obama himself said he didn't deserve it but the clowns who were shouting that Kim Don should get one are looking funny now.

Cuddles likes this.
  6. Cuddles

Cuddles

Did he ever accept the prize? I'd be polishing my medal on Instagram/Twitter throwing all kinds of shade right about now.

7. exGOPer

exGOPer

He accepted and during the speech said he shouldn't have got one but respected the committees wish.

8. exGOPer

exGOPer

"if I don't get a Nobel prize everyone will be poor!"

Last edited: Aug 26, 2018
    Tony Stark likes this.
  9. exGOPer

exGOPer

Quotes by which historical figures are remembered:

JFK: "Ask what you can do for your country..."
    Reagan: "Mr. Gorbachev, tear down this wall"
    *Trump: "My warmest regards and respect to Chairman Kim"

10. Last edited: Aug 27, 2018