MAGA flags are made in China. Hypocrisy at its best.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by constitutionman, Dec 5, 2018.

1. exGOPer

exGOPer

Which is what?

#31     Dec 6, 2018
  2. gwb-trading

gwb-trading

All the nonsense you post every day in ET.

#32     Dec 6, 2018
  3. exGOPer

exGOPer

If I wasn't posting on this board, the only thing you would get to read is conspiracies that never pan out from the local moronic Cons.

#33     Dec 6, 2018
  4. LacesOut

LacesOut

Yeah. Now we get your followers posting lies and then you can come and back them up and remind the Mods to ‘sticky’ fake news.
    Libtards gotta Libtard...

#34     Dec 6, 2018
  5. exGOPer

exGOPer

This coming from a Trump supporter - a birther and a pathological liar while he himself was peddling conspiracies about Michelle Obama being a man.

Go fuck yourself inbred with your prognosis, tell them to your sister when you go for seconds.

#35     Dec 6, 2018
    Tony Stark likes this.
  6. LacesOut

LacesOut

Libtard logic:
    Trump lies therefore I can lie.

Insane retards.

#36     Dec 6, 2018
  7. exGOPer

exGOPer

I document Trump's lies, you make a declaration that I lie like you say Michelle Obama has a dick without providing any evidence.

Who the fuck would believe an empty declaration from someone like that?

#37     Dec 6, 2018
  8. smallfil

smallfil

Yeah, none of these extreme liberal CEOs has products made in China or have any business dealings in China? Are they hypocrites then? Extreme liberal hypocrites! "Do as I say, not as I do." And personally, how many products have you extreme liberals bought, that is Made in China? If you want to be taken seriously, stop being such big liars! Your Pinnochio noses keep growing! LOL

#38     Dec 6, 2018
  9. RRY16

RRY16

Whichever one of you is in charge of this stupid fuck bot Smallfills, please turn him off, he’s an embarrassment to the whole lot.

#39     Dec 6, 2018
  10. LacesOut

LacesOut

Yeah keep this thread going.
    It’s amusing to see you leftist idiots post fake news, lie, commit to it, demand proof of your story, then change the subject.
    Sticky please!!!

#40     Dec 6, 2018