MAGA flags are made in China. Hypocrisy at its best.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by constitutionman, Dec 5, 2018.

1. Listen, you asswipe inbred, I posted the article and the video from Reuters. your response is, it's fake cause it hurts my feeling and I love trump. you want to dismiss it show the source that does that. talking out of your ass is not a proof. otherwise, shut the fuck up.

#21     Dec 6, 2018
    exGOPer and Tony Stark like this.
  2. Poindexter

Poindexter

#22     Dec 6, 2018
    constitutionman and gwb-trading like this.
  3. #23     Dec 6, 2018
  4. MKTrader

MKTrader

Wow, when did such sub-60 IQ, basement dwelling, EBT-card holding vermin take over ET? No wonder I don't come here often. I guess this clown posts whenever his two mommies aren't using the Obama phone.

#24     Dec 6, 2018
  5. LacesOut

LacesOut

LOL. I’m not here to do your research bub.

But Yeah thanks for pointing out an article of complete and utter bullshit and telling everyone that you don’t do your own research before posting.

It’s all just OrangeManBad.

Mods - please sticky this thread to show what a bunch of retards we have posting here.

#25     Dec 6, 2018
    MKTrader likes this.
  6. go fuck yourself, inbred asshole.

#26     Dec 6, 2018
    exGOPer likes this.
  7. exGOPer

exGOPer

This is hilariously ironic

https://fivethirtyeight.com/features/education-not-income-predicted-who-would-vote-for-trump/

The party of 'education is communism' fat unemployable wretches is complining about IQ, basements, welfare and 'Obama phones'.

#27     Dec 6, 2018
  8. gwb-trading

gwb-trading

#28     Dec 6, 2018
  9. exGOPer

exGOPer

Steve Jobs did read books, so did Gates - another dropout, the inclination to know, read and understand things is what a good education inbibes unlike the conservatives I know who are worried about 'indoctrination' and 'marxism' while having zero problem repeating 'MAGA' or quoting scripture.

#29     Dec 6, 2018
  10. gwb-trading

gwb-trading

Sounds like you have no issue quoting and reciting the fact-free left-wing scripture.

#30     Dec 6, 2018
    MKTrader and LacesOut like this.