MAGA: Coronavirus Spreads Into the Red States

Discussion in 'Politics' started by exGOPer, Jul 1, 2020.

1. exGOPer

exGOPer

2. It's a fucking meltdown in Florida , and what's worse is that the north is going to have to cover the tab for these taker state grifters.

As coronavirus seizes the state, Florida hospitals are in panic mode

[​IMG]

As Florida experiences a surge in coronavirus cases, the residents of the state are facing obstacles like overwhelmed hospitals and a looming shortage in beds.

In a news conference on Tuesday, Seminole County medical director Dr. Todd Husty explained, “all I can tell you is as they went from concerned to very concerned to very, very, very concerned. I mean that’s over the last three weeks, so they’re seriously, seriously worried about what’s going to happen to us.”

In the entire state of Florida, as of Friday, there were 244,151 confirmed cases and 4,203 deaths.

#32     Jul 12, 2020
  3. Cuddles

Cuddles

they should've picked the meth head over DeCuntis

#33     Jul 12, 2020
  4. exGOPer

exGOPer

“By April, you know, in theory, when it gets a little warmer, it miraculously goes away.”

--Fat Bastard

#34     Jul 12, 2020
    RRY16 likes this.
  5. When i see him i wonder ''Who the hell is this schmuck?! ''

[​IMG]

#35     Jul 12, 2020
    Cuddles likes this.
  6. Commissioner who Voted Against Masks in Critical Condition with COVID-19

[​IMG]

St. Augustine (WTFF) – St. Johns County Commissioner Paul Waldron caught the coronavirus and went into septic shock after voting against a motion to mandate masks for county employees last week.

His daughter posted on Facebook on July 9 that Waldron “went into septic shock and has many organs struggling.”

“He is currently in the most critical of conditions,” she wrote. “I ask you not to doubt the power of prayer.”

Last week, the St. Johns Board of County Commissioners took up the issue of whether masks should be mandated countywide. One of the motions would mandate masks for county employees. It failed by a count of 3-2, with Paul Waldron voting against it. (Action News Jax)

Waldron represents District 3, which covers the southern half of St. Johns county. (News4Jax)

https://wtfflorida.com/blog/wp-content/themes/wtf-florida-v227/images/wtffloridalogo.png

#36     Jul 12, 2020
    userque likes this.
  7. exGOPer

exGOPer

8. smallfil

smallfil

Not the least bit worried. My monies are on New York, New Jersey and Michigan having more deaths going forward. All that is needed is your extreme liberal Democrat Governors who are inept and knows only how to whine and cry over press conferences, doing squat pretty much.
    Yeah, that will save you extreme liberals from the Corona Virus. Your Democrat Governors will promise you that.

#38     Jul 17, 2020
  9. Disapproval of Trump’s COVID-19 response soars to 60 percent as US shatters single-day record with 75,600 new infections

New polling released Friday revealed that 60% of Americans disapprove of President Donald Trump’s handling of the Covid-19 pandemic, a finding that comes hours after the U.S. reported a record-shattering 75,600 new coronavirus infections on Thursday alone.

The Washington Post/ABC News poll found that just 38% percent of Americans approve of Trump’s handling of the pandemic, down from 51% in March. Disapproval of the president’s performance has risen 15 percentage points since March, with 52% of Americans now “strongly” disapproving of Trump’s handling of the crisis.

Nearly two-thirds of the survey’s 1,006 respondents said they don’t “trust what Trump says about the coronavirus pandemic.”

[​IMG]

#39     Jul 17, 2020
  10. exGOPer

exGOPer