Madrid Al Qaeda Terrorist Attack Effects Trading

Discussion in 'Politics' started by gamalruach, Mar 11, 2004.

1. ETA terrorism going on for about 30 years already.

Nothing "big" to come.

#31     Mar 12, 2004
  2. You're in LaLa Land.

#32     Mar 12, 2004
  3. Now here's a pretty rich statement:

"I remember reading somewhere that traders/investors have now risen to the level of power to that of any and all central banks.

What this means is, it is traders and investors in the currency markets fighting and warring daily while trading for a living who determine where prices end up at.

We are the final currency regulators.

It is not how many terrorist strikes there are or who gets nailed or who has the biggest debt or has the worst economy, etc.

It is the traders who rule the globe, not terrorists, not central banks, not governments."

And I guess that Alan Greenspan has no say in why Fed Funds are at 1% and everyone on the planet is borrowing short and lending long, because as gamalruach says . . . it is the traders that are the final currency regulators.

Wrong.

#33     Mar 12, 2004
  4. Gamalruach:
    You joined ET this month and have accumulated 72 posts. I have read many of these posts, especially those related to forex and the yen. You have not made a single statement that has been of any value. Your yen statements seem based solely on your pessimism of US debt/deficits and good old conspiracy theory.

#34     Mar 12, 2004
  5. True.

#35     Mar 12, 2004
  6. No wonder they moved this to "chit chat."

With posts like yours it should be moved to "shit chat."

Sam

#36     Mar 12, 2004
  7. This chat was always destined for Chit-Chat when someone like you posted absolutely nothing of value. Your hatred for the United States is obvious.

And besides . . . of all your 13 posts on this thread that you created, and all of your ranting and raving about the terrorist attacks in Spain, hundreds of people dying, and this being a catalyst for a steep sell-off in the USD, you never once mentioned any Dollar/Euro level that is of significance to you.

Not one post about a foreign exchange level.
    Not one post about the technicals of the USD vs the Yen, vs the Euro, vs the Cable or Mark. Nothing.

#37     Mar 12, 2004
  8. No, however YOU are destined for chit-chat.

I'm OUTA here!

Later guys,

Sam

#38     Mar 12, 2004