Madrid Al Qaeda Terrorist Attack Effects Trading

Discussion in 'Politics' started by gamalruach, Mar 11, 2004.

1. Please remove this Thread to Chit-Chat.
    It is totally useless for the Trading Forum.

This is the second post of this nature today in this Forum.
    Is somebody on vacation?

Hello???

:confused:

#11     Mar 11, 2004
  2. Funny,
    I'm the only one who answered the central question of the original post, and they call me names. Tisk tisk.

#12     Mar 11, 2004
  3. Stop whining.

200 tourists didn't die in the power outage.

Stocks Hit by Al Qaeda Fears After Attack

By Anna "Train" Driver

NEW YORK (Reuters) - U.S. stocks fell sharply on Thursday as deadly bomb blasts struck Madrid and fears that Osama bin Laden...

http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tm...49&e=1&u=/nm/20040311/bs_nm/markets_stocks_dc

This effects trading.

Sam

#13     Mar 11, 2004
  4. You think 500 people being blow up while taking a pleasure ride on a train rates being moved to "chit chat?"

Obviously you never got a blow job in a train before.

Traders need to know how to avoid this, also avoid joining the slain while trading in the markets!

Have some vision. Sell the USD.

Sam

#14     Mar 11, 2004
  5. First of all, you need to learn the English language better in order to make your point. The sentence:

"also avoid joining the slain while trading in the markets!" is not only grammatically incorrect, it does not make sense.

If you think that selling the USD is having "vision", then you really must be new to this game.

Please move this to Chit Chat.
    There are no significant discussions of trading or technical analysis here. Just a regurgitation of a news event.

#15     Mar 11, 2004
  6. You just say that because you don't have vision.

Here, listen...

"Euskadi ta Askatasuna didn't do it! Euskadi ta Askatasuna didn't do it! Euskadi ta Askatasuna didn't do it! Euskadi ta Askatasuna didn't do it!"

How's that for vision?

You really should ride more trains.

Sam

#16     Mar 11, 2004
  7. Mecro

Mecro

He is right. This news is bullshit.

Bombings all across the world all year round. Look at Africa & Middle East. Just because it is in Madrid and Al Queda claims responsibility means nothing. What if they find out that it is some quarrel issue within the power players in Madrid that has NOTHING to do with the outside world. What if it is some home terrorist upset with the government?

Either way, who really cares, I made my money on some nice shorts, thank you idiot wimp investors. Keep on selling, so that when the hardcore bounce and short rip comes I can grab some nice longs.

#17     Mar 11, 2004
  8. Yeah... maybe it didn't happen at all! Maybe it's just one - big - joke.

And you were the first one to take advantage of it.

Nice.

#18     Mar 11, 2004
  9. I'm sorry that I can't ride the train right now . . .

I'm too busy riding your Mother!

:D

#19     Mar 11, 2004
  10. Really? She's been dead for six years.

Have a party! ... Perv.

Sam

#20     Mar 11, 2004