Madonna's brother is homeless living under a bridge

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Maverick74, Oct 24, 2011.

1. Maverick74

Maverick74

http://www.nbclosangeles.com/entert...iving-Under-Bridge-in-Michigan-132429508.html

Gotta love rich liberals. They really take care of their own family don't they?

Madonna's Brother Homeless, Living Under Bridge in Michigan:
    Superstar's sibling collects bottles and cans

Madonna's older brother is homeless and living under a bridge in Michigan, where he collects bottles and cans as he braces for the coming winter.

Anthony Ciccone, 55, said he’s been homeless for a year and a half since losing a job at his father’s vineyard and winery in Suttons Bay. He's grown weary of people expressing amusement that someone with such a wealthy sister would sleep under the Union St. bridge.

“My family turned their back on me, basically, when I was having a hard time,” Ciccone told the Michigan Messenger. “You think I haven’t answered this kind of question a bazillion times — why my sister is a multibazillionarie, and I’m homeless on the street?”

“Never say never,” he said. “This could happen to anybody.”

According to the Daily Mail, Ciccone Vineyard is run by the siblings' father, Tony, 80. Anthony Ciccone, the second of eight children, had a job in sales for the company.

Ciccone told the paper he lives in Traverse City because the town of 14,000 treats the homeless well.

“This is a unique system with the churches here,” Ciccone said as he ate a roast beef dinner served by volunteers at the Faith Reform Church. “You won’t find this in too many places.”

He is not looking forward to the coming season. Last winter, his first on the street, Ciccone said didn't fare well.

“I got frostbite on my feet last winter, Ciccone said. “A friend of mine lost all ten toes. Several have died of hypothermia.”

2. Well, back in the day if you saw a piece of litter on the street, you picked it up.

Today, if you see litter on the street, you write a grant, apply for aid to study the problem, hire a lawyer to find out who is responsible for the litter.

A union sanitation worker is dispatched to pick up the litter, injures his back and remains on disability to this day.

Now why didn't anyone pick up the litter? There are no garbage cans. Two reasons, a trash can is a terrorist magnet and secondly, garbage cost the city money to dispose.

Stay tuned for part two of our civics lesson, "It's not my job."

3. Lucrum

Lucrum

Madonna = cunt

4. lol. :D

Anyone else notice the encyclopedia of Cunt? Names, places pictures, habits of cunts. It's pretty thick too!

5. To get fired from family business , this dude must have done something seriously bad.

6. Maybe she gave him money 20 times and each time he fucked up again. We don't know the whole back story, do we?

7. an urban legend?

8. Correct. Could be something else too. Maybe he molested his nieces or nephews. That would be a pretty good reason to not want to give him money. Maybe he stole money from the family business to the point where it almost went bankrupt? Who knows what he did, but it probably had to be something really bad because a normal human being with incredible wealth would not just let their own brother sleep in the street. It wouldnt be hard to set him up with a weekly draw of $2k and let him do whatever. I mean, she does have $700 million dollars.