Madoff's Victims Have Recovered All Their Losses Plus

Discussion in 'Wall St. News' started by marketsurfer, May 30, 2011.

1. Well said...

#21     Jun 3, 2011
  2. Yup,he was only expected to screw the "Goyim"...which would`ve made it understood & basically acceptable....but the outrage stems from the Jewish communities....how dare he screw his fellow Jew,hence the extensive mass media coverage.

#22     Jun 3, 2011
  3. Thanks for the clarification on the amounts--- I know several investors who lost small amounts ( relative ) with Madoff--- I do believe Picard will be recovering all or most of the funds eventually--- He knows where the money is, just has to go through the process to get it back--- I think....

here's to hoping he succeeds and everyone is made whole.

#23     Jun 3, 2011
  4. jem

jem

if he recovers all the money... the conclusion is that there must have been many people complicit or culpable for the fraud.

If bernie had paid me a few million or more there is no way I would be giving the money back.

They would would have to waterboard me just to find the location of the cash... and they would not be able to get to the my homesteaded house (I would probably have picked fl for my homestead).

And that presumes I made a profit over and above my cost of doing business.

#24     Jun 3, 2011
  5. Mav88

Mav88

You guys are asking questions that are all answered in Madoff's trading course he is offering. (Only $3499 and you get live video feeds from jail)

#25     Jun 4, 2011