Madoff's fraud $100 billion

Discussion in 'Wall St. News' started by talknet, Jan 24, 2009.

Is Madoff's fraud worth $100 billion?

1. $50 billion

9 vote(s)
    31.0%
  2. $50 billion - $100 billion

6 vote(s)
    20.7%
  3. more than $100 billion

14 vote(s)
    48.3%
  1. talknet

talknet

Here I do not need to use business language.

I had spoken to managers of "Blackstone group". Basically they are idiots without business brains.

#11     Jan 25, 2009
  2. sumosam

sumosam

stupid, stupid, stupid talknet:D :D :D

#12     Jan 25, 2009
  3. Did he hurt your feelings telling the truth about you little Kenyan born President??? You know the one who attended Columbia as a foreign exchange student? Yes, the one whose Granny is on tape (all over the internet by the way) claiming to be in the hut in Kenya when the little bastard was born.

Obama is a joke, a puppet. A nice guy, but not that bright.

Tough shit huh?

#13     Jan 25, 2009
  4. You were in good company.

#14     Jan 25, 2009
  5. There are to total idiots on ET at the moment (well, two who stand out), talknet and sushi.

Are they the same person?
    Who were they in their prior nicks?

#15     Jan 25, 2009
  6. cstfx

cstfx

WTF was that post about?

#16     Jan 25, 2009
  7. :eek: YOU DOUBT THAT TALKNET WASN'T INVOLVED IN MAJOR FINANCIAL DISCUSSIONS WITH IMPORTANT PEOPLE IN THE INDUSTRY ???? :eek:

#17     Jan 25, 2009
  8. LEAPup

LEAPup

I agree, and it's sad. I'm an Independent RIA, and get lumped in with the wall street mess...

#18     Jan 25, 2009
  9. prash454

prash454

Well, its interesting that you say that. Common man, they dumped their IPO at the exact moment. Look at the guys who are still waiting to en-cash...notably Kohlberg Kravis Roberts & Co...Phew! Its a long long wait for them.

Idiots are guys who subscribed to that :)

#19     Jan 26, 2009
  10. talknet

talknet

Best IPO Example-: "Ambani Brothers (Mukesh & Anil)" were collectively valued at $91 billion by Forbes some 4 months back. One of their companies "Reliance Power" received $200 Billion IPO subscription where the IPO was for $2 Billion only (not sure). Later on the stock market crashed, if not then investors (hedge funds & mutual funds) would have invested $200 billion in a "worthless company" which was original valued at $2 billion through the stock market . That is 100 times over-valued or unrealized gains.

The IPO price was $10 per share. Now the price is $2 per share.

Majority of $200 billion investors were from USA and Europe.

Ambani's are the owner's of most over-valued, over-hyped, over-invested & basically worthless "Reliance Industries". No Company or Investment Firm in the world will ever pay the current market capitalization for acquisition of Reliance because the profits are not worth it. There is no future.

#20     Jan 26, 2009