Madoff's $50 billion is a LIE

Discussion in 'Wall St. News' started by marketsurfer, Dec 26, 2008.

1. good point.

surf

#11     Dec 26, 2008
  2. I cannot believe some of these posts, some are idiotic and some posters seem to think they have come up with an unique view of what transpired when all the while stating some of the obvious highly probable and known possibilities.

#12     Dec 26, 2008
  3. 4XQs

4XQs

I remember on another post about 2-3 days after the news hit, I summed up the reported losses taken by listed companies (globally) - and it racked up more than $20 bn dollars, with additional "undisclosed" amounts. Whether it's 50 or not, well it'll take a while for us to know.

But $20 bn and change ain't that bad, either - right?

#13     Dec 26, 2008
  4. Has anyone considered that madoff's actual investments, if there were any, actually did make money for years on end?

why wouldn't this be possible and in effect, likely, given the information flow he would be privy to??

surf:confused:

#14     Dec 26, 2008
  5. Which category do you fall in?

#15     Dec 26, 2008
  6. In a classic ponzi scheme the person who is perpetuating the fraud takes in money from investors and sets up a shell organization that has the look and feel of a legitimate institution, but actually is just there to fool the investors giving him the money (think *Universal Studios*).

Speculating that he actually made money is just that ... speculation.

It is far more likely that he merely kept a record of who-was-owed-what while funneling new monies into his own personal account.

Bottom Line ... in all likihood he didn't make money, and if he did, he considered it as his to keep.

#16     Dec 26, 2008
  7. For a guy that's had an acount for 2 months you sure have strong opinions.

and btw, f**K the NY Jewish community. They are the biggest winners out of all of this (and funny thing, they always seem to be in the middle of it). The whole thing was a gigantic movement of $$$ from gentile to jewish pockets. You wont read about it in the big name papers (guess who owns them), but if you look around the web and do a little math you'll realize that on a net-net basis the jewish community is WAY better off than if Madoff had never existed. Given Madoff's plea, the US taxpayer will get to re-pay the Jewish Charities. "Compulsory donating" so to speak...

#17     Dec 26, 2008
  8. ^ and by the way, no offense to any individual jewish ET members intended.

#18     Dec 26, 2008

9. Certainly some of the money went back to original investors.

However if you have the correct banking connections, you can hide any amount of money.

The Rothschild's combined family assets are easily worth 10x what Made-off "lost" , and yet none of them show up in any of the "wealthy lists".

Made-Off hooked himself right into the nexus of global banking cabal using his various religious charities.

For him hiding 50 billion would be a days worth of work.

For a scandal this HUGE, it barely makes a blip in any of the major "news-papers". Much of the "news" on made-off is on page 10 near the end in small fine print.

Like I said, once you are hooked into the cabal, you are golden.

#19     Dec 26, 2008
  10. spinn

spinn

How could they be offended after you told them to fuck off?

But I agree it is certainly possibly the first 70% or so of investors broke even or made some money after withdrawals.

Bailing them out would be more reprehensible than bailing out Goldman Sachs was.

#20     Dec 26, 2008