Madoff Victims Want Fed Bailout Too!

Discussion in 'Wall St. News' started by cstfx, Jan 5, 2009.

1. belmondo

belmondo

those investors should do something else than invest at first time. they deserve to lose all their money

#41     Jan 13, 2009
  2. tm8749

tm8749

Now these suckers that were dumb enough to place all of their assets with Madoff want to be fully compensated, and want the government to give them a bailout. When does this bailout crap stop??? I can see my kids having a 50% - 60% federal tax bracket when they get their first job paying them $8.00 an hour. Our kids are going to take an absolutely beating having to pay for all of this. I'm strongly considering moving my family to Canada, and explore citizenship there.

#42     Jan 14, 2009
  3. sumosam

sumosam

I highly recommend it...cdn citizenship. No trillion dollar debt. Health care. Good schools. Safer. Fewer guns. Best place to go right now is Alberta. Better jobs. No provincial sales tax.

#43     Jan 14, 2009
  4. F*ck that.
    Let stop talking about victims , most of these people did not do their homework and worse were not diversified.
    It's sort of like the homeowners, now they come whining and begging for money, 2 years ago they were geniuses.

#44     Jan 14, 2009
  5. ... :p

#45     Jan 14, 2009