Madoff Scandal Causing Major Redemptions

Discussion in 'Wall St. News' started by Aaron Copland, Dec 19, 2008.

1. People are not taking any chances. This scandal will have the rich running for the exits. Were to put all there money is causing some sleep less nights.

One of the worse curses of being rich is the constant fear of were to put your money.

2. mokwit

mokwit

I could live with that. Sure beats the constant fear of whether or not you are going to get enough to eat.

3. One of the worse curses of being rich is the constant fear of were to put your money.

Greed is a worse curse.:D

4. One of the worse curses of being rich is the constant fear of were to put your money.
    ----------------------------

I remember when I was about 20 years old listening to the old timers talking about having a tax problem. I used too mouth off and say "I wish I had a tax problem'(I had no money how could I have a tax problem lol) Fast forward 20 years, I had tax problems. Guess I got my wish.

5. fhl

fhl

Being rich sucks, doesn't it?:p

6. Cutten

Cutten

S&P traded below 830 on the Madoff news last week. It's currently at 885.

That's not exactly what you call a big selloff.

7. No matter what your station in life, it comes with built in problems. Your job is to minimize them, as they can't be eliminated.

8. lrm21

lrm21

i would think the worse curse is the constant fear that the poor and oppressed would unite and rightly or wrongly come after you and your family typically acting as agents of the government

9. nlslax

nlslax

We'll see what happens after Jan 20.

10. Negatory. Lock up period, bizotches. Market only goes up from here.

#10     Dec 21, 2008